Up to 70% Off!  
Up to 70% Off! See The Sale  
Your Current Savings
Bonus Discount {{memorialDay.bonusDiscount}}%
Watch the Rhythm Guitar Approaches online guitar lesson by Jeff McErlain from Play in the Style of Billy Gibbons

In this final section we're going to take a look at some of Billy's rhythm guitar playing and favorite techniques. I always knew he was a fantastic rhythm guitar player, but in researching this course and digging in deep I was completely fascinated and blown away. I would say his rhythm guitar playing is just as interesting, if not more, than his lead guitar playing. In his book "Rock 'N Roll Gearhead", one of his producers discusses the fact that he spends 90% of his time on the rhythm guitar parts and making sure they are perfect. The other 10% of the time is spent on the solos which are largely improvised. I can say without a doubt just researching this course has changed my rhythm guitar playing for the better. I can't tell you how happy I am about that. :-) I sincerely hope you get the same inspiration from this as I did.