Blog Entries

Default Howard Morgen Update

It is amazing to me that his passing has not been broadcast on the web, tv, news...

I have heard from several sources ...

Though he had Lukemia his passing resulted from a really bad fall in his bathroom. He spent a couple of unresponsive days in the hospital before he passed on.

Just Jazz Guitar magazine is planning to include a farewell to him in next months issue.
    ----------------------------------
    Stay tuned

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Jestme View Post
    It is amazing to me that his passing has not been broadcast on the web, tv, news...

I have heard from several sources ...

Though he had Lukemia his passing resulted from a really bad fall in his bathroom. He spent a couple of unresponsive days in the hospital before he passed on.

Just Jazz Guitar magazine is planning to include a farewell to him in next months issue.
    Yes, I've been looking but have found nothing to corroborate this news. Very strange, I was hoping for a obit somewhere.
    Enjoy Your Karma, after all you earned it.
    email: gadlaw@gmail.com
    http://www.facebook.com/gadlaw

by the way it is really sad to hear that his death was caused by an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Rgalvez View Post
    by the way it is really sad to hear that his death was caused by an accident.
    I read he died from complications due to a fall in his bathtub. Falls are bad news for older people.

Of course, the fall could have been caused by a health reason, not merely lack of balance or slippery surface. For example, it isn't uncommon for older people with weak bones to break their hips while they are walking, causing them to fall and seemingly causing the broken hip, when the reverse is actually the case.

Not saying this happened with HM, but we may never know the full cause.