Default The Rhythm Architect - Funkadelic Rhythm Part #2 not loading?

I've tried many times but I simply can't get the lesson "Funkadelic Rhythm Part #2" from "The Rhythm Architect" to load...

Any clues to what is happening?

Blog Entries

Ask anyone, I don't have a clue

I'll ask Ren the inhouse software guru to look you up and maybe you two can sort things out.
    Too soon we grow old, too late we grow wise

"I once played notes so fast that light emanated from the strings whereupon, I saw God.... who then told me to relax and start playing music."

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." David Gilmour

Truefire Science Officer (dabgonit....where's my blue shirt!)

I would just try downloading the whole file again. I frequently have problems with downloads from TF (not sure why) and it usually shows up in the form of missing videos. Every time I re-download, it resolves the problem.

Give it a try.

HTH
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by wmoura View Post
    I've tried many times but I simply can't get the lesson "Funkadelic Rhythm Part #2" from "The Rhythm Architect" to load...

Any clues to what is happening?
    I downloaded it all with no worries yesterday, got Part Two open right now to check on it. Part one 9168 - 1,105,192 KB zip file, Part Two - 9168a - 1,143,872 KB, Part Three 9168b - 878,550 KB.

Opened FUndkadelic Rhythm Part #2 right here..
    Redownload the section maybe?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Enjoy Your Karma, after all you earned it.
    email: gadlaw@gmail.com
    http://www.facebook.com/gadlaw

Blog Entries

wmoura

I think I see the problem and have reported it to the grand wizard of fixdom. I'm sure it will be resolved in short order...

Great course isn't it?

WTG Robbie [I think he's a Patriot fan] OK Just kidding about the Patriot fan but it wouldn't surprise me!!!
    ----------------------------------
    Stay tuned

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Jestme View Post
    wmoura

I think I see the problem and have reported it to the grand wizard of fixdom. I'm sure it will be resolved in short order...

Great course isn't it?

WTG Robbie [I think he's a Patriot fan] OK Just kidding about the Patriot fan but it wouldn't surprise me!!!
    What would that problem be? I didn't get the problem that I'm aware of.

Blog Entries

The problem is online not the downloaded versions. Try going into TFTV and running Funkadelic #2. It doesn't load. I emailed Ren on it. I think there is a mis-spell in the file name.

I prolly should have pointed that out before... that what happens when I rush, hoping to get some playing time in before nap time comes.

Anyway I'm sure Ren will get it fixed up.

Awesome course ain't it? I pretty much gave up my playing time to review it last night. 'Sweet' stuff.
    Stay tuned

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Jestme View Post
    The problem is online not the downloaded versions. Try going into TFTV and running Funkadelic #2. It doesn't load. I emailed Ren on it. I think there is a mis-spell in the file name.

I prolly should have pointed that out before... that what happens when I rush, hoping to get some playing time in before nap time comes.

Anyway I'm sure Ren will get it fixed up.

Awesome course ain't it? I pretty much gave up my playing time to review it last night. 'Sweet' stuff.
    DOH, that's what I get for trying to answer a question while running out the door in the morning. The online version - okay, I'm an idiot, thanks for figuring out that I mistook the problem. And Ren will get it done in a minute now that it's been identified.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gadlaw View Post
    DOH, that's what I get for trying to answer a question while running out the door in the morning. The online version - okay, I'm an idiot, thanks for figuring out that I mistook the problem. And Ren will get it done in a minute now that it's been identified.
    Hey man... don't be so hard on yourself. I gotta get one in now and then. ;^)
    Stay tuned

Chris

Blog Entries

It is all fixed. Funkadelic 2 is now online... enjoy it. Good stuff it is.
    Stay tuned

Chris

Default Thanks

Thanks a lot, guys!!!

Default Roberto Calvolini Here!

Hi All,

Just wanted to say thanks for being a brilliant bunch of blokes! Couldn't wish for better support from you.

Please keep the feedback on Rhythm Architect coming...Cheers.

Robbie

Default Most enjoyable course

Rhythm Architect is the most enjoyable course I've found so far. Excellent chord riffs and plenty of room For trying your own interpretation on the tracks.

BRAVO!!! MONSOIR CALVOLINI