Hybrid View

Red face TrueFire Instructor to Host YOUR Guitar Diary 2012

Starting tomorrow and continuing for a little while, our Special Guest Host for the thread YOUR Guitar Diary for 2012 will be someone I hold in highest regard, TrueFire artist and instructor Jeff Beasley! It was when I decided to tackle his 50 Shred Licks You Must Know course that I decided to start this type of thread last year. I think it will be great to see what is practiced by an accomplished artist who makes a living with his six string. When I asked for his help here, Jeff graciously agreed and I know that he STAYS busy, so I am very thankful to get him here straight from his Shred Warehouse Sherpa Class.
    Jeff holds B.A. degrees in Music and Classical Guitar, is a prolific educator, top columnist, popular workshop and clinic instructor, and writes the highly popular “Lethal Guitar” column for Premier Guitar magazine. Jeff has worked with some of the biggest names in shred guitar, he tours nationally and is a senior faculty member with the National Guitar Workshop.

Here is a link where you can learn more about him:
    http://truefire.com/educators/jeff-beasley.html
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Studying in Jeff Beasley's Sherpa Class, Shred Warehouse! Alumni of Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop! Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing.Eph. 4:31,32 I need to remember this every day.

WVGman!

You mean we'll be able to read about what Jeff's working on his own? Now that's super coo! 8-)

Indeed it is! Wow, I can't wait!
    *FAVORITE COURSE*

*WORKING ON*

A lack of effort will give you a lack of results. (PebberBrown)

MY GEAR:
    Epiphone 2007 Les Paul Standard
    Ibanez AEF30E Acoustic/Electric
    Fender 2008 MIM Stratocaster
    Epiphone Studio 10s 19watt
    Line 6 Spider ll 30watt
    Yamaha CG172SF
    Digitech RP300A

Uberkool!!
    "Lisa...the blues ain't about makin' yourself feel better; it's about making other people feel worse!" Bleeding Gums Murphy

Gear:
    Rice Custom Guitar #171
    PRS SE Custom 24
    Taylor 114CE
    Zinky Blue Velvet 50W head and Zinky 2x10 cab
    Reverend Hellhound 40/60

Red face Update

Jeff will be posting this evening. His days are very busy so it will be the evening hours before he gets to post. I am looking forward to it.
    Studying in Jeff Beasley's Sherpa Class, Shred Warehouse! Alumni of Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop! Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing.Eph. 4:31,32 I need to remember this every day.

I'll keep checking back. Excellent idea, WV, thanks for taking the initiative!!
    "Lisa...the blues ain't about makin' yourself feel better; it's about making other people feel worse!" Bleeding Gums Murphy

Gear:
    Rice Custom Guitar #171
    PRS SE Custom 24
    Taylor 114CE
    Zinky Blue Velvet 50W head and Zinky 2x10 cab
    Reverend Hellhound 40/60