Blog Entries

Default Picked Up 50 Rockabilly in the Sale

Looking forward to having a root around in 50 Rockabilly Licks and a steal in the sale, get over and have a look whats on offer http://truefire.com/12days/2011/

Been a fan of early Rock n Roll and Rockabilly and never really worked on those mix of licks with influences of jazz, country etc. So we got any rebels out there?

and what the heck a plug for Jason's album

H
    Worked On: BGSG Course BlogWorking On: 50 R&B Bass Grooves YMK Blog

Groove long and prosper Tune in to Funk Friday

Likewise H

Also grabbed RnB, Blues Rock rhythm and Hendrixian doublestops.

Now to buy time to practice

Red face WoooWhoooo!

I do love me some Rockabilly and Christmas time loot!!!
    Studying in Jeff Beasley's Sherpa Class, Shred Warehouse! Alumni of Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop! Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing. "I am slowly puttering along the way to becoming the world's best guitar player."

Arrow

Was Looking at The Rockabilly ...then saw the 50 Conrtry Licks by Joe D..
    Got that Instead.. Super Deal

Best Ever !

Praise Be The Lord, My Rock, Who Trains My Hands For War, and My Fingers For Battle;

My name is Michael Westen. I used to be a spy.
    Check out the "Triads & Hendrixian Double Stops" Study Group" Put in your 2 Cents

http://truefire.com/forum/showthread...ot-Study-Group

There are some cool licks on the 50 Rockabilly riffs and the 50 country licks.
    Time to get the tele out and twang it up!

Blog Entries

Had the first 3 licks down pretty quick and added them to my other 2 licks that I already knew lol. This is a fun course and fits in with stuff I already know. Would be good to hear Jason talk about tone though maybe he does further in, I'm in for the ride.

H

Red face What? Who is ...? Oh!

I am sorry; I thought for a moment I was looking at a picture of Brian Setzer, but it was just a photo of Hutch! Pick it, my friend!!!
    Studying in Jeff Beasley's Sherpa Class, Shred Warehouse! Alumni of Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop! Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing. "I am slowly puttering along the way to becoming the world's best guitar player."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wvgman View Post
    I am sorry; I thought for a moment I was looking at a picture of Brian Setzer, but it was just a photo of Hutch! Pick it, my friend!!!
    I found you in smiley form the other day and been waiting for a mo to use him
    is that you wvgman

bro

H

I don't post here much - but Jason's course is one of my favourites of the many, many truefire courses I have. I also picked up his album "Peach Crate" from Amazon based on how cool his playing was on the course. Great album!

Steve

Talking

Picked it up on sale also! Great course! Love it...

Some of the licks I got pretty quickly... the Travis picking licks... ugh ! Got to get some serious practice time in on those. lol ! got to start slow... don't rush it !!!
    Gear: 1956 Telecaster | 1991 Ric 330 | Taylor T5-C | Loar LH-550 | Agile Harm-3 12 String | Agile AL-3000 gold top | Gretsch 5122DC | 2005 Fender MIM Strat | PRS SE Custom Semihollow | Dillion Les Paul Jr | Ibanez AS-73 | Danelectro DC59 | Vox SDC33 | 72 Alvarez acoustic | Squier P+J Bass | 1965 Fender BF Bassman | Vox AC4TV | Epi Valve Jr 1/2 stack | Marshall Microstack