Just thought this was funny:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled. -- Plutarch

Blog Entries

Herby that's now hanging in my office

Too soon we grow old, too late we grow wise

"I once played notes so fast that light emanated from the strings whereupon, I saw God.... who then told me to relax and start playing music."

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." David Gilmour

Truefire Science Officer (dabgonit....where's my blue shirt!)

Blog Entries

Truly we can be amazing!

"I once played notes so fast that light emanated from the strings whereupon, I saw God.... who then told me to relax and start playing music."

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." David Gilmour

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Marriage....it's all about compromise

Default Weird Al Shredding on Stage

So it wasn't Who on first... it was Hu!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zaphod123 View Post

That is hysterical!!! Love the fan reaction too!

If you ever get a chance to see a Weird Al concert GO! He puts on one of the best shows I have ever seen.

(truly the perfect emoticon for this post )

Default Humor

Here's a couple of funny ones. You really can't miss with pugs in Yoda costumes, I think you get a costume when you buy a Pug. And the windsock joke I'm sure its in other states.
    Enjoy Your Karma, after all you earned it.
    “Atheism is a non-prophet organization.” -George Carlin

email: gadlaw@gmail.com - http://www.facebook.com/gadlaw

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Tough dog....

Blog Entries

I don't know why but this one just cracks me.....every time that guy goes by I chuckle (maybe it's the family resemblance )

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Default Play Free Bird!

Can't think of a better time to play Free Bird. Watch what happens at 1:30 into this vid:
    http://www.b3ta.com/links/Bird_flies...liness_happens

Blog Entries

Herby that was great! The lead singer is obviously a gentle person, I think the bird was a baby learning to fly. He had a great voice too. It's not often you hear a bluegrass song like "Mordacai the Wandering Jew" either

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Our new drummer, we no longer had to mike the kick drum

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Honey, I'm spending money on guitars or women, ... your choice.

If you take Satan for a ride, pretty soon he'll want to drive.

Favorite Course - Blues Alchemy
    Working On - Fretboard Epiphanies & Jump Blues

Blog Entries

That's awesome, I could hide from my wife all weekend RJ!

Now, I am not condoning drinking games but if I did......

Blog Entries

Truly S**T guitarists say

Blog Entries

Not funny per se, except for the creepy feeling I got when I understood the image. It was funny in that I almost jumped. Don't spoil it for others.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

My favorite show of all time. Mostly - House. A House joke.

Sure they're cute now!

Blog Entries

Those are excellent

Blog Entries

Amazingly simple home remedies:

1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.
    2. Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.
    3. For high blood pressure sufferers ~ simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember to use a timer.

4. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you'll be afraid to cough.

6. You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

7. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

Daily thought:

Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.
    ----------------------------------
    Stay tuned

Chris

Blog Entries

2. Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.

Exactly

Default NO Matter where You GO - There You Are -

I love Professor Irwin Corey. At the risk of starting Wolfboy all over again, I thought this one was pertinent to myself.

Blog Entries

Wow...haven't thought of the professor in ages.

Those are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Jestme View Post
    Amazingly simple home remedies:

1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.
    3. For high blood pressure sufferers ~ simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember to use a timer.

4. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you'll be afraid to cough.

6. You only need two tools in life - wd-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the wd-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

7. If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

Daily thought:

Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfboy1 View Post
    Wow...haven't thought of the professor in ages.

That's what I say when you post Van Halen

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

I had to quit, working a second job was killing me

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfboy1 View Post
    And I respond with this one.

Default When Nerds have kids

This one cracks me up.

And it reminds me of this 30 second bad taste YouTube video

Default And then there is this begger here

I think I might actually give this one a dollar or two, you know to get back home and all.

Default Another Bit of Van Halen

Found this episode of 'The Music That Sucks' at YouTube.
    I believe it is a true and accurate account of the history of VH without all the good parts - the good parts being Valerie Bertinelli.

Blog Entries

My response....total awesomeness

By the way....the "teacher" in the above video, here she is at "60"

http://www.guitarworld.com/teacher-v...ooking-good-60

Happily, Muller, now 60, is still pretty hot.

"I was in my early 30s at the time. I was a little old for the role," Muller told Yahoo!, adding that she has never seen the famous video. "But now I am in my 60s."

Muller, who also has posed for Playboy and appeared in the 1978 music video for Rod Stewart's "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?," now poses for AARP -- and she just sent her 21-year-old daughter off to college.

now poses for AARP....I bet that gets a few pacemakers going

I saw that one, figured I'd leave it for you to post. They sure are spending alot of money for publicity for the new CD out. Lady looks like Kylie Minogue.