Smile From Ervik Big Band tour to Italy, summer 2011.

Hello !

Would like to share two videos from Ervik Big Band tour to Italy the summer of 2011. In one of them we perform together with a lokal singing group called BISSE.

Enjoy!

Larro

-- If you can dream it, you can do it ! ;)

Smile

Sorry ! Here is the videos......

Larro

Blog Entries

Larro

Your band is very good. I enjoyed listening to you. It looks like a very beautiful area where you were playing. What an enjoyable experience for you.

Thanks for the videos.
    ----------------------------------
    Stay tuned

Chris

Red face Now that looks like fun!!!

They both sounded great and the prospect of playing with a big band has always fascinated me. Do you have a stage monitor or amp that you used to hear yourself when you play? I know brass instruments get loud quickly and the last time I played with any I could hardly hear myself.
    Sounding Great, My Friend!
    BRAVO!!!
    Studying in Jeff Beasley's Sherpa Class, Shred Warehouse! Alumni of Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop! Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing.Eph. 4:31,32 I need to remember this every day.

Smile

I had a big active PA-speaker as my amp. It was guitar->tuner->activespeaker. We just had to use what was availeble. The audience was not big, so this was combined amp/stage-monitor/PA-system. It was close to me so I heard myself well.

Larro

Red face Thanks again, Larro!

Thanks for sharing the videos and the info. You know I have an interest in such things. We are always trying to learn a little something about the numerous way to play.
    Studying in Jeff Beasley's Sherpa Class, Shred Warehouse! Alumni of Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop! Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing.Eph. 4:31,32 I need to remember this every day.

Great swing here, Larro!

Has to be a lot of work to compose this kind of music and a lot of fun to play it. Fits the Italian summer perfectly.

Hats off!

Smile

I dont know how much work there is to compose a piece like this (not VOLARE), but our conductor has composed and arranged it. I do know however that it is fun to play this kind of music.

Larro