Arrow Jesus Is Just Alright (tutorial) - cover by Tonedr

This Guy has some cool tutorials... Recommend subscribing to his channel ..

Jesus Is Just Alright (tutorial) - cover by Tonedr
    Doobie Brothers classic: this video breaks down the essentials to playing this great tune.....

Praise Be The Lord, My Rock, Who Trains My Hands For War, and My Fingers For Battle;

"One of these days I'm gonna cut you up into little pieces."

Check out the "Triads & Hendrixian Double Stops" Study Group" Put in your 2 Cents

http://truefire.com/forum/showthread...ot-Study-Group

Red face Very Nice!

Thanks, Torr71. Subscription prescription followed. DC Talk did a cover of this tune long while ago as well. Alright!
    Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing. "Guitar: for me it is just an all consuming, compulsive hobby." Alumini of Jeff Beasley's Shred Warehouse Classroom! & Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop!

Yeah Dale is great.

I love his song choices too. He's got alot of classic rock type stuff, i.e the Doobies, Boston, BTO, Journey, Allman Bros, etc

He seems like a real nice, humble down-to-earth type of guy too
    ---------------------------------

'Retired' Truefire Swat team member

"You should never lose the groove to find a note"-- Victor Wooten

Cool @flathead

You gots to love "That Old Time Rock and Roll!" Love the classics!
    Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing. "Guitar: for me it is just an all consuming, compulsive hobby." Alumini of Jeff Beasley's Shred Warehouse Classroom! & Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop!