Arrow Jesus Is Just Alright (tutorial) - cover by Tonedr

This Guy has some cool tutorials... Recommend subscribing to his channel ..

Jesus Is Just Alright (tutorial) - cover by Tonedr
    Doobie Brothers classic: this video breaks down the essentials to playing this great tune.....

Best Ever !

Praise Be The Lord, My Rock, Who Trains My Hands For War, and My Fingers For Battle;

My name is Michael Westen. I used to be a spy.
    Check out the "Triads & Hendrixian Double Stops" Study Group" Put in your 2 Cents

http://truefire.com/forum/showthread...ot-Study-Group

Red face Very Nice!

Thanks, Torr71. Subscription prescription followed. DC Talk did a cover of this tune long while ago as well. Alright!
    Studying in Jeff Beasley's Sherpa Class, Shred Warehouse! Alumni of Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop! Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing.Eph. 4:31,32 I need to remember this every day.

Yeah Dale is great.

I love his song choices too. He's got alot of classic rock type stuff, i.e the Doobies, Boston, BTO, Journey, Allman Bros, etc

He seems like a real nice, humble down-to-earth type of guy too
    'Retired' Truefire Swat team member

"You should never lose the groove to find a note"-- Victor Wooten

Cool @flathead

You gots to love "That Old Time Rock and Roll!" Love the classics!
    Studying in Jeff Beasley's Sherpa Class, Shred Warehouse! Alumni of Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop! Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing.Eph. 4:31,32 I need to remember this every day.