Default OT--Good webcam for the Sherpa thing

Whats a good (yet not too expensive) webcam to use for the Guitar Sherpa thingy?
    ---------------------------------

'Retired' Truefire Swat team member

"You should never lose the groove to find a note"-- Victor Wooten

Red face Web Cam

A lot of the guys are using the Logitech 910. I have a Logitech 510 that I use. Both are under $90.00. The 510 is cheaper, but Brad and the other fellows love the 910 and it may be more high def.
    Studying in Jeff Beasley's Sherpa Class, Shred Warehouse! Alumni of Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop! Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing. "I am slowly puttering along the way to becoming the world's most average guitar player."

If there is a 'Standard TrueFire Webcam' it would be the Logitech 910. You can get it at a reasonable price under 80 bucks at Amazon.
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003M2YT96/...SIN=B003M2YT96

It has the advantage of having a lot of us using it so any problems you might get in installing or working it you'll have actual people who know how to make it work and how to make it work well.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Enjoy Your Karma, after all you earned it.
    email: gadlaw@gmail.com
    http://www.facebook.com/gadlaw

Blog Entries

Ditto on the 910.
    The only quirk I've had is when using the supplied capture program, if I switch from the webcam mic to my PC's sound card as the audio source. The capture programs player doesn't have any sound. However when used with other video players it's fine. Like I said a quirk.
    Honey, I'm spending money on guitars or women, ... your choice.

If you take Satan for a ride, pretty soon he'll want to drive.

Favorite Course - Blues Alchemy
    Working On - Fretboard Epiphanies & Jump Blues

Good call on that one RJB I forgot about that little issue.
    Check it out 2014 Practice Plan & Goals

Psalm 33 v3 Sing to Him a new song! Play SKILLFULLY as you shout out your praises to Him!

These cameras can be purchased on eBay for about $65 new on ebay if you use ebay...I saw a few that have bidding and a few at Buy It Now at that price...some include free shipping too
    My Course Blogs:

ok thanks for the replies
    ---------------------------------

'Retired' Truefire Swat team member

"You should never lose the groove to find a note"-- Victor Wooten