Default unable to download. help!

new to the site. i bought a jazz lesson from robert conti. and the files appeared on my downloads, but when i click on the link. it went to a page where it says ACCESS DENY.
    and when i right click save it. It won't download. help!!!

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum WolfgangJoe that's a bit frustrating the support team will be by the pool I imagine being Sunday but I'll draw there attention to your problem and they'll be on the case to sort this out for ASAP. Have a look around the forum while you're here and make yourself at home lots of jazz cats around and other creatures

H
    Worked On: BGSG Course BlogWorking On: 50 R&B Bass Grooves YMK Blog

Groove long and prosper Tune in to Funk Friday

thanks man. just discovered the site, the lessons are great. the forum is cool. gotta start hangin out here often. but got stuck on my first download. haha. hope it'll run fine.

Blog Entries

Welcome to TrueFire,
    The home office is not in on the weekend. The downloads are usually good for 48 or 72 hrs. But don't worry they will extend the time if needed. One thing you can try is logout from TrueFire and then Log back in. Sometimes there is a hiccup with moving around the various areas of TrueFire. This is especially true with TFTV.
    Honey, I'm spending money on guitars or women, ... your choice.

If you take Satan for a ride, pretty soon he'll want to drive.

Favorite Course - Blues Alchemy
    Working On - Fretboard Epiphanies & Jump Blues

tried that a few times. still the same. even downloaded different web browsers.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfgangjoe View Post
    new to the site. i bought a jazz lesson from robert conti. and the files appeared on my downloads, but when i click on the link. it went to a page where it says ACCESS DENY.
    and when i right click save it. It won't download. help!!!
    We will definitely get the right dudes on this. Are you running any NoScript or Adblock software? Can you get to every other part of the TrueFire site? Also is your login name at the Main site different from here? Hang in there.
    Last edited by gadlaw; 06-05-2011 at 09:53 PM.
    Enjoy Your Karma, after all you earned it.
    email: gadlaw@gmail.com
    http://www.facebook.com/gadlaw

no. i still can run around truefire web pages. even watch truefire tv.
    its just the link given to me doesn't direct me to a download source.

It does sound like it's nothing wrong on your end and I've never seen that 'Access Denied' when trying to get a downloaded program and that does sound like something didn't acknowledge your purchase while still giving you a download. It'll be interesting to hear what went wrong here.
    I've sent your problem in and they should be on it in the morning. Probably you'll get to talk to 'Ren' - and is your login in at TrueFire.com the same as here or is it different? They'll need to know that to look at your info to fix it. Again, very sorry for the problem and the delay in getting to it but it will get fixed.
    Enjoy Your Karma, after all you earned it.
    email: gadlaw@gmail.com
    http://www.facebook.com/gadlaw

my login username and password are the same. but i did registered here too after i registered at truefire. well thats what i thought so if my purchased wasn't really transacted properly. but i did received the email, the transaction summary and the transaction no. and the links appeared on my downloads, but the links just went to this page below. thanks so much guys, really looking forward to my first purchase.

http://d245bswcxu0jue.cloudfront.net...3ATOF3WEZ5ZM7Q

wolfgangjoe

Please try our alternate download page
    http://truefire.com/my_downloads_storage.html

This should do the trick for you.

Ren

the link worked. dude u rawk! thanks!

Super! glad your rockin now!

Red face

Ren is The Man!!!

Studying in Jeff Beasley's Sherpa Class, Shred Warehouse! Alumni of Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop! Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing. "I am slowly puttering along the way to becoming the world's most average guitar player."