Default fingerstlye funk am I really almost finished? what next? clueless in ATL

The thing I hate about this course is I am almost finished and there is no part two.

where do I go from here

I havent heard anything like this classical technique applied to funkified music.

I am truly disappointed that I am nearing the end of this course
    happy to have grown so much in so short a time.
    but truly bewildered as to where to go from here.

sure there are courses on funk but not this solo type application where you are supplying the bass line and chord at the same time.

I suppose once you have developed these skills you can begin to shape your own sound.

maybe I am just afraid to leave the nest.

Red face Hmmm?

I don't know what floats your boat, but maybe take a look at Funk Fission.
    http://truefire.com/tftv/index.html?...ion&videofile=

or 50 Funk Licks
    http://truefire.com/tftv/index.html?...cks&videofile=

Both are worth a look to check them out.
    Studying in Jeff Beasley's Sherpa Class, Shred Warehouse! Alumni of Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop! Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing. "I am slowly puttering along the way to becoming the world's most average guitar player."

Blog Entries

I too would love to see more from this cat!
    Too soon we grow old, too late we grow wise

"I once played notes so fast that light emanated from the strings whereupon, I saw God.... who then told me to relax and start playing music."

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." David Gilmour

Truefire Science Officer (dabgonit....where's my blue shirt!)