Default Blues Expose download product code question

Hi:

I got Blues Expose as an instant download during either the Thanksgiving or Christmas sale. While figuring out some d/l problems due to what I later found to be a damaged Windows installation causing dropped downloads with Firefox (worked fine with IE), I ended up using different PC's and so on.

I didn't complete organizing unzipped files and don't know what download package I'm trying to find because of the product codes are numeric (like 8255.zip, for example) and not 'recognizeable' titles.

Can someone else who purchased instant download of Blues Expose please tell me the product code number so I can FIND it on one of two PC's (one at home, and one at my wife's shop)?

(I checked my account and order history, but that only shows the title, the price paid and TF Cash credited, not the product code).

I'm pretty sure I got all my downloads to complete. I found a corrupted zip download tonight, but I'm pretty sure I followed up on it. If I paid attention when the file was downloading, the code number and size of the zip file were visible, but that would have taken organized thinking!

Thank you.

Murray

Quote Originally Posted by murrayatuptown View Post
    Hi:

I got Blues Expose as an instant download during either the Thanksgiving or Christmas sale. While figuring out some d/l problems due to what I later found to be a damaged Windows installation causing dropped downloads with Firefox (worked fine with IE), I ended up using different PC's and so on.

I didn't complete organizing unzipped files and don't know what download package I'm trying to find because of the product codes are numeric (like 8255.zip, for example) and not 'recognizeable' titles.

Can someone else who purchased instant download of Blues Expose please tell me the product code number so I can FIND it on one of two PC's (one at home, and one at my wife's shop)?

(I checked my account and order history, but that only shows the title, the price paid and TF Cash credited, not the product code).

I'm pretty sure I got all my downloads to complete. I found a corrupted zip download tonight, but I'm pretty sure I followed up on it. If I paid attention when the file was downloading, the code number and size of the zip file were visible, but that would have taken organized thinking!

Thank you.

Murray
    Perhaps you've got the date purchased? That would allow you to look through the downloads by date and zero in to what you're looking for. Can't help with the designations, I put those downloads on disk and off the computer.
    Enjoy Your Karma, after all you earned it.
    “Atheism is a non-prophet organization.” -George Carlin

email: gadlaw@gmail.com - http://www.facebook.com/gadlaw

And did you know that you cannot post a message less than ten characters in length? Hence my need to ramble on after providing the requested answer. I may just have to go on and on and...

Yep, I did find 8505.zip was what I needed on the PC at the shop, but I of course did not have a blank DVD with me, and can't find my flash drive that's got enough room, so I have to take care of that another day. Duh, I just remembered there is one in my car, but no case...I wonder if it's a bad one & I wanted to make guitar picks out of it...

Yes, the 10 character minimum 'censored' me a couple of times, too. (I know some of you are thinking 'yeah, right, he's just trying to 'one-up' rashotts'.)

My account only showed the purchase date, price paid, and 'plain language' course title. I just realized those smart people at TF have to keep track of what price was paid. The rare person who wants to return or swap a course for something that's a better fit for them under the 'satisfaction warranty' is only entitled to credit for what they paid...like a pennies on the dollar slashed holiday sale price...there must not be allowed to exist any loopholes for unethical Wall Street style 'short selling' of TF stock...buy low, sell high...

Making a 2nd trip is 'par' for me. I had about a dozen courses, 655 lessons extracted to audio on my music-capable phone, but I'm still wrestling with getting the playlists to work right. I couldn't get 'albums' to work right & tried to delete one today - I wondered why it was taking so long...it deleted not the album but all the songs!

I guess I get to perfect my skills by doing it AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by murrayatuptown View Post
    I know some of you are thinking 'yeah, right, he's just trying to 'one-up' rashotts'.
    And I do feel terribly one-up'd.

In fact, I feel so bad that I think I may just have to go play some blues. Oh, wait! I was going to do that even before I read this thread.