Hybrid View

Talking MP3s for ITK Day 11 Freebie?

Hi TrueFire!

Greatly enjoying all of the 12 day freebies...

Just got the day 11 download ITK but it appears that there are missing mp3s -- when I click on the pdf audio links I get a missing file dialog...

I checked the folders and each genre folder has only one mp3 in it. For example the "rock" folder only has "Brown.mp3" in it. No Jimi.mp3.

Is the ITK only meant to be a sampler? or are the missing files supposed to be there?

thanks
    DocG
    Gear: 1956 Telecaster | 1991 Ric 330 | Taylor T5-C | Loar LH-550 | Agile Harm-3 12 String | Agile AL-3000 gold top | Gretsch 5122DC | 2005 Fender MIM Strat | PRS SE Custom Semihollow | Dillion Les Paul Jr | Ibanez AS-73 | Danelectro DC59 | Vox SDC33 | 72 Alvarez acoustic | Squier P+J Bass | 1965 Fender BF Bassman | Vox AC4TV | Epi Valve Jr 1/2 stack | Marshall Microstack

Quote Originally Posted by docguitarman View Post
    Hi TrueFire!

Greatly enjoying all of the 12 day freebies...

Just got the day 11 download ITK but it appears that there are missing mp3s -- when I click on the pdf audio links I get a missing file dialog...

I checked the folders and each genre folder has only one mp3 in it. For example the "rock" folder only has "Brown.mp3" in it. No Jimi.mp3.

Is the ITK only meant to be a sampler? or are the missing files supposed to be there?

thanks
    DocG
    I'm seeing the same thing. I do have the Improv Tool Kit and it's about twice the size of the download we got. I'll check into it and get some clarification for you. Thanks for posting!
    Enjoy Your Karma, after all you earned it.
    email: gadlaw@gmail.com
    http://www.facebook.com/gadlaw

New file has been uploaded please try again!

Ren

Talking ITK day #11

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    New file has been uploaded please try again!

Ren
    Hi

Thanks for the attention!

I tried again using the link in the original email (that is the only way I know to access the download)... still points to the incomplete 52.5 Mb file.

Is there some other access point I am supposed to be using?
    Gear: 1956 Telecaster | 1991 Ric 330 | Taylor T5-C | Loar LH-550 | Agile Harm-3 12 String | Agile AL-3000 gold top | Gretsch 5122DC | 2005 Fender MIM Strat | PRS SE Custom Semihollow | Dillion Les Paul Jr | Ibanez AS-73 | Danelectro DC59 | Vox SDC33 | 72 Alvarez acoustic | Squier P+J Bass | 1965 Fender BF Bassman | Vox AC4TV | Epi Valve Jr 1/2 stack | Marshall Microstack

Quote Originally Posted by docguitarman View Post
    Hi

Thanks for the attention!

I tried again using the link in the original email (that is the only way I know to access the download)... still points to the incomplete 52.5 Mb file.

Is there some other access point I am supposed to be using?
    Indeed, as docguitarman said.
    Enjoy Your Karma, after all you earned it.
    email: gadlaw@gmail.com
    http://www.facebook.com/gadlaw

Ok here is a new link for the Improv Tool Kit
    http://d2xkd1fof6iiv9.cloudfront.net/ITK.zip