Default Searching TrueFire

I am having trouble searching the TrueFire site. It seems that if I search for a lesson, it brings up the page to purchase the lesson, but not a way to watch the lesson online. I have to go back to the search results and dig through them to find the correct page to watch the lesson online. I am accessing the site with the 30 day trial. Is there a link on a page that I am missing??

Red face Hi Z

I usually go to the main page on the TrueFire TV page and you can search there based upon new releases or genre of music. Hope this helps. Here is a link:
    http://truefire.com/tftv/index.html?
    Most of the time I find what I am looking for under "New Releases" or under "Guitar Lesson Library."
    Studying in Jeff Beasley's Sherpa Class, Shred Warehouse! Alumni of Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop! Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing.Eph. 4:31,32 I need to remember this every day.

zaphod123 when you get to the page to purchase the course you can click on the Big Orange "Sun" (well that's what it looks like to me! ) that's on the right hand side of the page. It says "Watch Video Samples on Truefire TV" right on the sun. It will take you to the video page. If you are a Level 2 or 3 member you can watch the whole course...Level 1's can only see the Free Lessons as well as the Night classes and audio lessons...
    My Course Blogs:

Blog Entries

The general search, searches ALL of TrueFire, including forums, etc.
    Using the search within TrueFire TV seems to restrict itself to TFTV. However a couple of test searches yielded some interesting results.

If you are looking for something specific, ask here we can give you some suggestions on which courses would fit your needs.
    Honey, I'm spending money on guitars or women, ... your choice.

If you take Satan for a ride, pretty soon he'll want to drive.

Favorite Course - Blues Alchemy
    Working On - Fretboard Epiphanies & Jump Blues