Thread: Hi from earth!

Hybrid View

Default Hi from earth!

just a joke

Blog Entries

Welcome earthling to the coolest guitar fest in the galaxy other aliens will be along shortly to issue greetings do not be alarmed despite their weird looking avatars they're mostly friendly

H

Quote Originally Posted by AchilleusGoyo View Post
    just a joke
    Welcome to Planet TrueFire AchilleusGoyo! TrueFire is definitely not of this world.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Enjoy Your Karma, after all you earned it.
    “Atheism is a non-prophet organization.” -George Carlin

email: gadlaw@gmail.com - http://www.facebook.com/gadlaw

Blog Entries

Welcome....stop in and tell us more
    Too soon we grow old, too late we grow wise

"I once played notes so fast that light emanated from the strings whereupon, I saw God.... who then told me to relax and start playing music."

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." David Gilmour

Truefire Science Officer (dabgonit....where's my blue shirt!)

Lightbulb Good to see you!

I was on earth once and found it most facinating. Most of the guitars had only six strings and the players had only two hands (on the average). My friend Jimi told me about it and I just had to visit with him once.
    Good to see you here at Planet TrueFire.
    Have fun and make yourself at home.
    Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing. "Guitar: for me it is just an all consuming, compulsive hobby." Alumini of Jeff Beasley's Shred Warehouse Classroom! & Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop!

Welcome aboard AchilleusGoyo!

Your post reminds me of the Jimi Hendrix song EXP off the album Axis: Bold as Love.

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    The intro track, "EXP", begins with a few notes from 'Stone Free' (although played one-half step down) and then features a conversation between Mitchell and Hendrix about UFOs, where Mitchell plays a radio host, and Hendrix plays an outerspace alien in the guise of a human named Mr. Paul Caruso, whose voice is gradually slowed down until he eventually takes off in his spaceship, much to the host's consternation ("But-but-but", he splutters). Paul Caruso was actually a friend of Jimi's from his days in Greenwich Village.

I looked up this Earth place on Google Sky and I can't find it anywhere.

The funny thing is, it actually told me there were no results. Did we get downgraded along with Pluto?

Talking Just Check'in

Where the hell is earth? Never heard of it. Is it warm there?