Blog Entries

Default Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage

I have always been a big Rush fan. I have seen them 3-4times, have most of their CDs and several of their DVDs so when this came out I had to get it:

All I have to say is if your a fan you will love it and it's pretty good for just a casual fan as well. Some excellent footage and personal moments. I REALLY enjoyed seeing something this intimate after all the years I have listened to them

On the bonus disc there are some live cuts and a funny section on the various fashion faux pas's throughout their history, quite humerous.

http://www.amazon.com/Rush-Beyond-Li...9137460&sr=8-1
    Too soon we grow old, too late we grow wise

"I once played notes so fast that light emanated from the strings whereupon, I saw God.... who then told me to relax and start playing music."

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." David Gilmour

Truefire Science Officer (dabgonit....where's my blue shirt!)

I watched it on TV when it premiered on Paladia about 2 weeks ago. Great documentary!! I have been a Rush fan since I was a teenager. I had their poster on my wall too...next to Kiss, Led Zeppelin and Farrah Fawcett!!!
    My Course Blogs:

Blog Entries

Me too! Don't forget about the 2 free Pink Floyd posters that came in Dark side of the moon posters!

I had the green version
    Too soon we grow old, too late we grow wise

"I once played notes so fast that light emanated from the strings whereupon, I saw God.... who then told me to relax and start playing music."

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." David Gilmour

Truefire Science Officer (dabgonit....where's my blue shirt!)

Blog Entries

Yep was on VH1 Classic "Rock Docs" a couple of weeks ago. I posted about around here somewhere. Also "Classic Albums" was supposed to cover '2112' & 'Moving Pictures', but I messed up the DVR and missed it. It'll be around again eventually.

I think I might just pick this disk up for the bonus material anyway. It can keep the R30 DVD company.
    Honey, I'm spending money on guitars or women, ... your choice.

If you take Satan for a ride, pretty soon he'll want to drive.

Favorite Course - Blues Alchemy
    Working On - Fretboard Epiphanies & Jump Blues

I saw it here in a shop so I might pick it up over the weekend.