Default Gear regrets---buying or selling

I'm thinking of going to Guitar Center today. I'll probably buy something I don't really need or can afford. So in honor of that--- what piece of gear do you regret buying or selling

Mine--I had several pedals that I sold--- Boss chorus, Boss MT-2, SansAmp gt-2. I sold them a very long time ago because for many years I wasn't really serious about playing guitar, so I sold them for the cash. Now that I've become addicted to playing, it would be nice to have them back.

My first guitar---I wish I hadn't sold. The funny thing is I can't really give you a reason why I sold it. I don't know what I was thinking that day. I had bought it early nineties. It was a Washburn KC-40. But it was a lefty and it had a Floyd Rose. You don't see many, at least I don't, lefties with Floyds. I wish I had it back. :(

Default Must... Resist .... Guitar Center ...

I am looking at the new amp thing, looking at the Fender G'Dec 30 as Wolfboy1 had in the list there of good beginner amps. But I haven't been keeping an eye on prices, I'd hate to jump on Labor Day prices only to find out that Fall Sale Prices are better. Hate running into that deal that is too good to pass up as well. But then, if you go in on a holiday like today there are usually people testing out everything all at once and the swooping Sales People have less of a chance of grabbing onto you like a Lamprey. :eek:
    Enjoy Your Karma, after all you earned it.
    “Atheism is a non-prophet organization.” -George Carlin

email: gadlaw@gmail.com - http://www.facebook.com/gadlaw

Quote Originally Posted by gadlaw
    I am looking at the new amp thing, looking at the Fender G'Dec 30 as Wolfboy1 had in the list there of good beginner amps. But I haven't been keeping an eye on prices, I'd hate to jump on Labor Day prices only to find out that Fall Sale Prices are better. Hate running into that deal that is too good to pass up as well. But then, if you go in on a holiday like today there are usually people testing out everything all at once and the swooping Sales People have less of a chance of grabbing onto you like a Lamprey. :eek:

Yeah I hear ya.

I been thinking about getting a new toy for a while though. Probably a pedal of some sort. I'm considering getting the Boss RC-2 looper station. So that is why I'm really going. And if I happen to see something else....

Default Don't forget the pictures -

Quote Originally Posted by flathead
    Yeah I hear ya.

I been thinking about getting a new toy for a while though. Probably a pedal of some sort. I'm considering getting the Boss RC-2 looper station. So that is why I'm really going. And if I happen to see something else....
    Yah, take pictures and do a bit of a first impressions review if you pick it up. I mean, that's a good enough excuse to pick one up eh? 'Sorry honey - I had to buy this for the rest of the guys - consumer reporting you know, very important.' :D
    Enjoy Your Karma, after all you earned it.
    “Atheism is a non-prophet organization.” -George Carlin

email: gadlaw@gmail.com - http://www.facebook.com/gadlaw

Blog Entries

I went in and bought a new set of Headphones . Yamaha RH10MS - "Professional Monitor Headphoes." Watch out I'm heading into progear :D
    Too soon we grow old, too late we grow wise

"I once played notes so fast that light emanated from the strings whereupon, I saw God.... who then told me to relax and start playing music."

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." David Gilmour

Truefire Science Officer (dabgonit....where's my blue shirt!)