Blog Entries

Default I have a Good Set Up today

I have a "Good Set Up" today LOL is line you hear European motorcycle racers say when their lap times are in the zone. A couple of days a go I discovered a well respected luthier living within walking distance of my house sooo gave him a ring to see if he could tweak my faithful acoustic...it's a '96 used xyz korean made electro cutaway bourght for 120 euros in an old French town and became my busking on the terrace/garden/practice tool. Found myself playing the acoustic pretty much all the time lately so thought it was time for some TLC. It needed the nut cutting correctly, bridge dressing , action lowering and new tuners I'd bourght off ebay 2yrs ago putting on. Met John the man soon found we were on the same page and dropped some new 11's on and I've got a NEW guitar plays like a dream and rings for ever and wasn't expensive. So yeh I have a Good Set Up today

H
    Worked On: BGSG Course BlogWorking On: 50 R&B Bass Grooves YMK Blog

Groove long and prosper Tune in to Funk Friday

That's great Hutch
    Johnny

Less is more

Acoustic funk H? Hmm I'm in the market for a cheap acoustic.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leedelta View Post
    Acoustic funk H? Hmm I'm in the market for a cheap acoustic.
    Yeah man you can slap you b***h about when she's cheap s'long as she has a "Good Set Up"

H
    Worked On: BGSG Course BlogWorking On: 50 R&B Bass Grooves YMK Blog

Groove long and prosper Tune in to Funk Friday

Blog Entries

I find a good setup makes a heck of a difference in the enjoyment of your guitars
    Too soon we grow old, too late we grow wise

"I once played notes so fast that light emanated from the strings whereupon, I saw God.... who then told me to relax and start playing music."

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." David Gilmour

Truefire Science Officer (dabgonit....where's my blue shirt!)