Default This looks interesting-UK TV

On the BBC here tonight

I'm in a Rock 'n' Roll Band!
    Season 1 Episode 1 of 6
    The Singer.
    New series.
    Mark Radcliffe narrates a celebration of the defining music genre of the post-war years by examining what makes the ultimate rock 'n' roll outfit. Each programme investigates one element of the group, before a panel of experts constructs the perfect fantasy band in the final show. The first edition examines the role of the lead singer, looking at how their personality changes perceptions of the group as a whole
    Category Rock
    Director Ben Whalley
    Producer Ben Whalley
    Series Producer John Piper
    Last edited by stevestarr123; 05-01-2010 at 06:04 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevestarr123 View Post
    On the BBC here tonight

I'm in a Rock 'n' Roll Band!
    Season 1 Episode 1 of 6
    The Singer.
    New series.
    Mark Radcliffe narrates a celebration of the defining music genre of the post-war years by examining what makes the ultimate rock 'n' roll outfit. Each programme investigates one element of the group, before a panel of experts constructs the perfect fantasy band in the final show. The first edition examines the role of the lead singer, looking at how their personality changes perceptions of the group as a whole
    Category Rock
    Director Ben Whalley
    Producer Ben Whalley
    Series Producer John Piper
    I noticed that last night steve will be setting the recorder didn't realise there were six episodes most excellent. I wonder who they'll have for the guitarist episode...

H
    Worked On: BGSG Course BlogWorking On: 50 R&B Bass Grooves YMK Blog

Groove long and prosper Tune in to Funk Friday