Thread: Sound Files

Arrow Sound Files

Hey guys,

I'm lucky to have the opportunity to do sound files and videos for some truly amazing and innovative pedal companies. Here's a few to check out...

WMD Super FatMan

http://www.wmdevices.com/sfmsoundsamples.php

Pigtronix Polysaturator

http://www.pigtronix.com/products08/polysaturator.html

Source Audio Multiwave Distortion

http://www.sourceaudio.net/videos/po...stortion-demo/

Dig it!
    Chris Buono
    =-=-=-=-=-=
    ChrisBuono.com
    Facebook
    Twitter
    YouTube

Blog Entries

Cool!
    Do you get the pedals for free!

Liked the Pigtronix pedal a lot. They are starting to really get popular with some interesting and great sounding pedals. Innovative company on the move.

WMD Super Fatman what a maze of a pedal that one is....almost too much. Kind of different. I think you would have to get to know it a bit before you could use it much. Knowing WMD it has a high price tag. I am a fan of their "Little Dipper."

Source Audio Multiwave Distortion.....didn't care for that one much. Seemed to sterile.....good demo though
    Too soon we grow old, too late we grow wise

"I once played notes so fast that light emanated from the strings whereupon, I saw God.... who then told me to relax and start playing music."

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." David Gilmour

Truefire Science Officer (dabgonit....where's my blue shirt!)

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfboy1 View Post
    Cool!
    Do you get the pedals for free!

Liked the Pigtronix pedal a lot. They are starting to really get popular with some interesting and great sounding pedals. Innovative company on the move.

WMD Super Fatman what a maze of a pedal that one is....almost too much. Kind of different. I think you would have to get to know it a bit before you could use it much. Knowing WMD it has a high price tag. I am a fan of their "Little Dipper."

Source Audio Multiwave Distortion.....didn't care for that one much. Seemed to sterile.....good demo though
    The pedals are always part of the deal on top of pay. Though, in these cases I had the pedals first through the endorsement deals.

David Koltai is one of the main guys behind Pigtronix and I really dig working with him. We're actually cooking a new approach to trade/guitar show demo'ing that will be a cool game changer and a lot of fun. They're new products for this year are freakin cool!

William Mathewson is the man behind WMD. Real good guy from Denver, CO. I love the Geiger Counter and will be doing a video for that next. It's deep and has so many possibilities. Total insanity. The Super FatMan sessions were co-engineered by my 7 yr. old on Ableton Live as well as some of the sound design. Not kidding.

Source Audio is a small company out of Woburn, MA and my main guy there is Jesse Remingnanti who is the brain behind it all along with the other guy, Bob. The Hot Hand is down right genius and I've used their stuff a lot lately and will continue to. I admit the MW is an acquired taste but when you get down with it you will discover a lot of fresh, never before heard sounds. Really good stuff. I have their entire line and it's all good. I have three of their pedals in my Karsh Kale rig and have helped lure many players into their camp including Vernon Reid, Andrian Belew, Reeves Gabrels, Elijah B Torn and others.
    Last edited by Chris Buono; 03-08-2010 at 09:16 PM.
    Chris Buono
    =-=-=-=-=-=
    ChrisBuono.com
    Facebook
    Twitter
    YouTube