Default 335 Improv Arrived

Hello Everybody,

Just started the course and it's GREAT! Best $75.00 I ever spent. The knowledge I will gain from this course is invaluable to me. Can't wait to get the upcoming download.

I have to thank you Mr.Carlton for doing this, it definitely is much appreciated. My wife and I have been big fans forever.

I remember piling quarters on my turn table needle to slow things down while learning stuff off the Strikes Twice album.

And a big thanks to the people at Truefire as well. Very cool site.

Best Regards
    Allen King

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    Hello Everybody,

Just started the course and it's GREAT! Best $75.00 I ever spent. The knowledge I will gain from this course is invaluable to me. Can't wait to get the upcoming download.

I have to thank you Mr.Carlton for doing this, it definitely is much appreciated. My wife and I have been big fans forever.

I remember piling quarters on my turn table needle to slow things down while learning stuff off the Strikes Twice album.

And a big thanks to the people at Truefire as well. Very cool site.

Best Regards
    Allen King
    Piling quarters on the turn table needle? That's awesome old school right there.

I saw Mr. Carlton in his videos mention that he's never done anything like this before - you know with the feedback and answering questions and such and it seems like he likes the format so who knows, there might be another one down the road. I think it's another way for artists to be in touch with their fans in a good way. Hope it continues.
    Enjoy Your Karma, after all you earned it.
    email: gadlaw@gmail.com
    http://www.facebook.com/gadlaw