Arrow I saw a sneek peak!

I'm writing to you guys from the comforts of the Tampa Bay International Airport where I'm waiting for my [delayed] flight back home after shooting 50 Funk You Must Know for TrueFire. Whilst I was down at TFHQ I had the distinct pleasure to see the footage of Larry answering the list of questions you all submitted...

...Guys...

...Larry totally delivered.

It's SOOOOOOOOO good! Man!!!!

AND, I got hip'd to a very special surprise for all of you that is very, very cool.

Video coming soon!

Chris Buono
    =-=-=-=-=-=
    ChrisBuono.com
    Facebook
    Twitter
    YouTube

Question sneak peek

Nice! Can't wait!!

Thanks, Chris, not only for the teaser, but also for your hard work in getting the list of questions in order.

A.V.

Nice teaser...can't wait either.

Lightbulb

Can't wait!!!
    *FAVORITE COURSE*

*WORKING ON*

A lack of effort will give you a lack of results. (PebberBrown)

MY GEAR:
    Epiphone 2007 Les Paul Standard
    Ibanez AEF30E Acoustic/Electric
    Fender 2008 MIM Stratocaster
    Epiphone Studio 10s 19watt
    Line 6 Spider ll 30watt
    Yamaha CG172SF
    Digitech RP300A

Default Wow!!

Just got back into town and came on here to see what had developed in this forum. AWESOME questions and this teaser just adds to my intense anticipation! thanx to everyone especially truefire and LC for doing this. I'm stoked!

Default Thanks

Chris-coming from you, given all the hard work that you and the team put in on getting this together-hearing that LARRY TOTALLY DELIVERED is music to all our ears. Thanks for sharing your sneek peek!!

Olshepp

Arrow A Word From Your Host

Quote Originally Posted by avkrumins View Post
    Nice! Can't wait!!

Thanks, Chris, not only for the teaser, but also for your hard work in getting the list of questions in order.

A.V.
    Just wish I could have done it in person It was the first time I saw a list of my questions for a guitar GOD get asked w/o me actually being there!!
    Chris Buono
    =-=-=-=-=-=
    ChrisBuono.com
    Facebook
    Twitter
    YouTube

Default Thanks for the update Chris

It's good to know this stuff is coming soon. I'm heading out to CA for the NAMM show in about an hour. Are you going to be there? If you are, please stop by the Martin Guitar booth. I'll be presenting and demoing the new GPC-PA1 guitar that has been all over the web lately.
    It'd be great to meet you.

Thanks,
    Craig T.
    "When the Power of Love Overcomes the Love of Power the World Will Know Peace" -- attributed to JH

Peace,
    Craig Thatcher

Arrow A Word From the Host

Quote Originally Posted by CraigT View Post
    It's good to know this stuff is coming soon. I'm heading out to CA for the NAMM show in about an hour. Are you going to be there? If you are, please stop by the Martin Guitar booth. I'll be presenting and demoing the new GPC-PA1 guitar that has been all over the web lately.
    It'd be great to meet you.

Thanks,
    Craig T.
    Sorry to say, no. WAY too much going on here and the economy was not kind to demo guys as you may already know. While you're there be sure to hit Muriel Anderson's All Star Guitar Night as that is a major TrueFire event.

Safe travels!
    Chris Buono
    =-=-=-=-=-=
    ChrisBuono.com
    Facebook
    Twitter
    YouTube

Downloading it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Room335 View Post
    Downloading it now!
    You got a mail?

Hey, where's mine?!!