Blog Entries

Default Some Jimi for Jimiclaptoncarl

Too soon we grow old, too late we grow wise

"I once played notes so fast that light emanated from the strings whereupon, I saw God.... who then told me to relax and start playing music."

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." David Gilmour

Truefire Science Officer (dabgonit....where's my blue shirt!)

Thanks Wolf!

That was a great vid of the King!
    *FAVORITE COURSE*

*WORKING ON*

A lack of effort will give you a lack of results. (PebberBrown)

MY GEAR:
    Epiphone 2007 Les Paul Standard
    Ibanez AEF30E Acoustic/Electric
    Fender 2008 MIM Stratocaster
    Epiphone Studio 10s 19watt
    Line 6 Spider ll 30watt
    Yamaha CG172SF
    Digitech RP300A

Default The Most Awesome Hendrix Video!

Thanks for the post WB. I have always thought this was perhaps "The Most Awesome Hendrix Video" ever because it showcases his masterful skills apart from the electronic toys. I saw this in the documentary movie at Fort Monmouth, NJ shortly after the film was released around 1974 and it blew me away. I now have my own copy of the movie, but thanks for highlighting the best part of it.
    Studying in Jeff Beasley's Sherpa Class, Shred Warehouse! Alumni of Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop! Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing. "I am slowly puttering along the way to becoming the world's most average guitar player."