DeeDee,

Welcome to the TF forum! We look forward to hearing more from you.

Red face Welcome to the forum!

Hi DeeDee and welcome to the forum. A lot of good folks with a lot of collective guitar information for you and they are always happy to answer questions and share things to help in your quest to be a better player. Hang out, have fun, and make yourself at home!
    Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing. "Guitar: for me it is just an all consuming, compulsive hobby." Alumini of Jeff Beasley's Shred Warehouse Classroom! & Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop!

Welcome to the forum DeeDee!

There are a lot of threads you will find useful as you are just starting to learn guitar. Take your time and enjoy all the good info here!

If you've got any questions/comments be sure to let us know!

Oh and don't forget to send your email to nancy@truefire.com for the freebies!
    *FAVORITE COURSE*

*WORKING ON*

A lack of effort will give you a lack of results. PebberBrown)
    MY GEAR: Epiphone 2007 Les Paul Standard; Ibanez AEF30E Acoustic/Electric; Fender 2008 MIM Stratocaster; Epiphone Studio 10s 19watt
    Line 6 Spider ll 30watt; Yamaha CG172SF; Digitech RP300A

1- How many years have you been playing?

I've been playing for 5-6 years now..

2- Favorite styles?

R&b, Rap, Jazz... Everything with a strong groove..

3- Describe your guitar and rig.

I own my faithful Yamaha Pacifica 112 and Squier Classic Vibe 50's Tele..
    EHX Small Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby Q95 (sold it recently) and Roland Cube

4- What do you think about TrueFire?

TrueFire is the hands down THE best guitar educational site in the world, not only for great lessons and teacher but for great deals and promotions, costumer care, etc..

5- How can we make this forum better for you?

It's good as it is.. :D

Cool Welcome to the forum!

Hi Snoop! Glad you found your way over here. I think you will enjoy the forum. It is a great place to talk all things guitar and get help with any kind of questions you might have. There are a load of great folks on here who know bunches about guitar stuff. If one member doesn't know something, another one probably will. Have fun, hang out, and make yourself at home!
    Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing. "Guitar: for me it is just an all consuming, compulsive hobby." Alumini of Jeff Beasley's Shred Warehouse Classroom! & Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop!

Thanks for the welcomes!

@jimiclaptoncarl - My nylons are the Prudencio Saez and the Yamaha silent guitar. I actually play (or rather have been learning) a few acoustic styles. It's just that I opted to get a teacher for classical and self-learn the others. So, of course, the classical learning has been more consistent. ;-)

@wvgman - I like the Voyage-Air a lot, it's a great guitar. I got it to go on a trip this summer, where I didn't want to lose practice time - I was afraid of breaking the momentum I had going. :-) Turned out to be better than I'd anticipated, and I keep it out on the stand for regular use. The poor Walden is rarely out of its case, now.

Blog Entries

Lots of new folks to welcome, some old porch dogs and some brand new players....even got another nylon guy (yeah!). You folks are all most welcome here and if I had a red carpet I'd roll it out for you. So come be active, we are all glad to have you here!

DeeDee
    Snoop
    tcloud
    and
    docguitarman
    Too soon we grow old, too late we grow wise

"I once played notes so fast that light emanated from the strings whereupon, I saw God.... who then told me to relax and start playing music."

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." David Gilmour

Truefire Science Officer (dabgonit....where's my blue shirt!)

Smile

DeeDee, Snoop, tcloud and docguitarman, a big welcome to all of you.

Hope to hear a lot from you, our new guitar friends.

Larro

-- If you can dream it, you can do it ! ;)

Default Welcome New Forum Members!

It's always great watching the forum grow with new members and new energy! Welcome tcloud, Snoop and DeeDee! From tcloud with his ten years of experience to Snoop with his six years all the way to DeeDee with her two months of experience - there is a place for everyone here. No matter what level you are there are friendly folks happy to discuss and explore whatever topics you might want to open up, from heavy jazz theory discussions to questions and answers about how to tune your guitar, finger a C Chord or anything in between. And TrueFire has courses for you no matter what level you are at. So we've definitely got you covered here. Welcome to everyone who has posted and welcome to everyone who is lurking and reading the forum as well.
    Enjoy Your Karma, after all you earned it.
    “Atheism is a non-prophet organization.” -George Carlin

email: gadlaw@gmail.com - http://www.facebook.com/gadlaw

LOL! OK, I'm gonna clear this up - tcloud is a woman. ;-)

Thanks for all th welcomes, this forum seems to have a great bunch of folks hangin' around. Lookin' forward to getting to know you all.

Quote Originally Posted by tcloud View Post
    LOL! OK, I'm gonna clear this up - tcloud is a woman. ;-)

Thanks for all th welcomes, this forum seems to have a great bunch of folks hangin' around. Lookin' forward to getting to know you all.
    See I was thinking 'Cloud' from the Final Fantasy games sorry about that.
    Well, glad you're here! We haven't divided ourselves up here by sex since we're a highly cultured guitar forum and everything but let's see, we've got you, Peaches, Deedee, Vivian as a couple of the fairer sex here that I can think of offhand. We certainly want everyone to feel most welcomed here at the TrueFire forum and we'll do everything we can to make sure it's good and comfortable for everyone. Welcome again Ms.tcloud!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks gadlaw! No worries!

I'm down for some free stuff!!

1-How many years have you been playing? Started playing when I was 11. Played till I was 20, then took a breather till 3 years ago so that puts me at 12 years collectivley.

2- Favorite styles? I'm a pentatonic wanker and Jimmy Page is my idol. I'm trying to reform, so I've been listening to Gary Moore, Joe Bonamossa and Jeff Beck. I like shred, but not the 1 million note per second wheedley wheedley stuff.

3- Describe your guitar and rig. I've got Les Paul G0, a Les paul Classic, a worn cherry studio, a Jackson dinky and Hwy 1 Telecaster I'm warming up to. I'm playing throug a Genz benz Black pearl 30 combo that I friggin LOVE!! I'm using a line 6 M-13 in the loop for my effects and right now I'm digging a wampler superplextoriton for dirt. I'm a gear junkie, and I always look for new toys to try & buy.

4- What do you think about TrueFire? I have absolutely noting but praises about this site. I'm real passionate about learning and believe joining up here was one of the best things I've done for myself. The videos and lessons are more in depth and informative than anything I've picked up at the music store, I can pick around and go with what I want to learn at my own pace so I'm not wasting time with an instructor on something I'm not interested in. If I do go back with the private lessons I can use the things I've learned here and have some sort of background to walk in and say "I want to work on "this" and pick up from there. I also think the Level 3 membership has to be the best deal going anywhere. I've invested a lot of time looking for info, trying to learn a piece here and there and put it together on my own, but this place has it all as far as I'm concerned.

5- How can we make this forum better for you? Subsections. Take the Gear section for example. Have 1 subsection for effects, one for amps, and 1 for guitars. I've been an admin on a few rc message boards (who hasn't??) and I know things do get pretty redundant and you can't create sections and subsections for everything or it gets stupid in a hurry.
    What we did was IF there were enough discussions on a topic in a section, we'd go ahead and make a subsection, especially if the main section got more than a few pages long. It just makes things easer to cipher. I'm a search bar user, but we all know they even have their shortcomings.
    Other than that, I'd just have to sit down and really be nitpicking. I've been lurking for a while and everbody here is friendly and helpful. There isn't any drama, no attitudes and no longwinded threads about "woody tone" or "buttery" anything. Everyone is eager to help out and learn. I can't ask for much more. Maybe an RSS feed??

Hey Mike, you said - I've been lurking for a while and everbody here is friendly and helpful. There isn't any drama, no attitudes and no longwinded threads about "woody tone" or "buttery" anything. Everyone is eager to help out and learn.

Well we aren't perfect here but everyone remembers what it's like not knowing something and trying to ask for help and getting the rude responses and the nose in the air kind of replies. Nobody is going to answer a question with the 'use the search box to find that answer' response either. So thanks very much for noticing! And I guess if someone wants to describe guitars or amps as having a woody tone or buttery frets or whatnot - feel free. As long as everyone respects everyone's opinions all is great.

Funny you should mention about sub sectioning the gear forum. We've just done a bit of that and will do more as it's needed on just the criteria you mentioned - when we get enough discussions on a certain kind of topic it get's it's own area.

And don't forget to email Nancy for that freebie.

Question Hi CrazyMike!

Glad you found your way to the Roll Call thread! Welcome to the forum! It is such a good place for guitar lovers, you are bound to get good things from it. Hang out, have fun, and make yourself at home.

Blog Entries

Crazymike...

Sounds like you got some nice gear. There are lots of us here, like you, who have played for some years and then took some years off. It seems like that's the way life goes for many.

Welcome back to playing... and to the forum.
    ----------------------------------
    Stay tuned

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by gadlaw View Post
    Hey Mike, you said - I've been lurking for a while and everbody here is friendly and helpful. There isn't any drama, no attitudes and no longwinded threads about "woody tone" or "buttery" anything. Everyone is eager to help out and learn.

Well we aren't perfect here but everyone remembers what it's like not knowing something and trying to ask for help and getting the rude responses and the nose in the air kind of replies. Nobody is going to answer a question with the 'use the search box to find that answer' response either. So thanks very much for noticing! And I guess if someone wants to describe guitars or amps as having a woody tone or buttery frets or whatnot - feel free. As long as everyone respects everyone's opinions all is great.

Funny you should mention about sub sectioning the gear forum. We've just done a bit of that and will do more as it's needed on just the criteria you mentioned - when we get enough discussions on a certain kind of topic it get's it's own area.

And don't forget to email Nancy for that freebie.
    Got the email sent and yeah.. It's definitley not the same old shootin' gallery around here!!

Quote Originally Posted by wvgman View Post
    Glad you found your way to the Roll Call thread! Welcome to the forum! It is such a good place for guitar lovers, you are bound to get good things from it. Hang out, have fun, and make yourself at home.
    It's easy to make yourself at home when you're in good company!

Quote Originally Posted by Jestme View Post
    Crazymike...

Sounds like you got some nice gear. There are lots of us here, like you, who have played for some years and then took some years off. It seems like that's the way life goes for many.

Welcome back to playing... and to the forum.
    Man.. It ain't like riding a bicycle. It took about 6 months of sitting around with a guitar in my lap going over and over scale patterns and chords just to get some form of dexterity back. I had ZERO formal music training either. About all I played back then was stuff already tabbed out so if I needed to figure out where an A chord on the 7th fret 4th string root.. It wouldn't have happened. I also look at things ALOT more objectively and I'm not anywhere near as critical of myself at 37(knocking on 38.. ugh) as I was at 20. Thanks on the gear compliment. I have a Les pual fetish. I see one and I"m like this:

...until somebody slaps me out of it.

Blog Entries

I love LPs too!!!

When life and family yanked me away from playing, I had a '60 something LP Gold top and a Martin 12 string. Eventually I sold the LP [which I loved] in favor of a new dishwasher... DANG!

When I got back to playing I noodled on the 12 and got into fingerstyle. Sold the 12 string for a 6.

I bought a new LP a couple years ago but I must admit I'm mostly acoustic so the LP doesn't get much use. I keep thinking I'm going to meet up with some other players and get back to playing some loud rock and roll. ;) Maybe one day it'll happen.
    ----------------------------------
    Stay tuned

Chris

Default for free

I've been playing guitar 40 plus years and the styles are many. it's a melting pot I guess you can say country,blues,jazz and rock but with others also. I've played in many bands so I had to learn many styles and teaching guitar for 35 years you need to learn all. My rigs are many but my current one is , Amp a Jet City , large pedal board with as much stuff as I can fit on it , Guitar's I like teles but have many others. New to Truefire and forum but I love it , I've been wanting to join for a long time now that I have it's GREAT.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mikey53 View Post
    I've been playing guitar 40 plus years and the styles are many. it's a melting pot I guess you can say country,blues,jazz and rock but with others also. I've played in many bands so I had to learn many styles and teaching guitar for 35 years you need to learn all. My rigs are many but my current one is , Amp a Jet City , large pedal board with as much stuff as I can fit on it , Guitar's I like teles but have many others. New to Truefire and forum but I love it , I've been wanting to join for a long time now that I have it's GREAT.
    Welcome again mikey53 glad you found Roll Call oh yes we have Tele fans here including myself and as for large pedal boards Mr Wolfboy will be along soon to show his "Starship". Look forward to you posting dude

Don't forget to email Nancy for your freebies

nancy@truefire.com

H

Quote Originally Posted by mikey53 View Post
    Thanks for taking the time Mikey53! With 40 plus years of playing and playing in bands I bet you have lots of stories and a lot of knowledge that could send friends and family running in the other direction but that's the stuff we like here! So you know we're happy you decided to join up and we look forward to hearing more from you. And I think we have a good sized Telecaster Army here now.

Welcome mikey and crazymike.... (gotta like a guy who calls himself crazymike). Jump in and have some fun.
    The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled. -- Plutarch

Cool Welcome to the forum!

Welcome mikey53! I think you will have a lot of fun here! This is a great place to hang out, talk guitar, share information, and meet some of the most helpful folks on the planet. Have fun and make yourself at home!

I've been playing the guitar for about forty years. Since I was ten.

2- Favorite styles?

Old-Time, Bluegrass, Rock and now Blues thanks to David Hamburger.

Martin HD-28, Godin Summit CT and a Roland Cube 80. I also have a Cedar Mountain L2 open back banjo and a Bart Reiter Whyte Ladie #2 open back banjo.

I would have been much further along with my playing if computers, the Internet, and TrueFire existed 40 years ago. The site great.

I'm new to the forum. I'll be glad to offer any suggestions as I get more familiar with the forum.

Lightbulb Welcome aboard, John!

Hi John, Glad to see you here at the forum. I agree that all the great stuff around today would have helped us out back in the day when we were placing a thumb on the turntable to slow down a tune we wanted to learn. I think you will find TrueFire and the forum a great place to learn, exchange ideas, and just chat about all things guitar (or strings in you case). Hang out, have fun, and make yourself at home. Good bunch of folks here with a lot of collective insights.

Smile

Welcome flatpickinJohn !!!!

Good to see you found TrueFire. Hope you will like it here.

Larro

Talking Got the videos etc

Hi again

Received the videos a couple of days ago. Thanks! Great stuff there!

I see there are several other new members with experience similar to mine -- having returned to playing after lengthy hiatuses.

I agree that picking up the guitar is not like getting back on a bike. It takes a long while to slowly get your chops back to an acceptable level to be heard in public!

I would like to say that no matter the level of the lessons there is great stuff for us old guys getting back to playing. Even the easier stuff is great since it is a reminder of licks and rhythms that I have forgotten about. Just hearing them again and seeing them performed with correct technique is a great memory jogger and a time saver!

Thanks again TrueFire!
    Gear: 1956 Telecaster | 1991 Ric 330 | Taylor T5-C | Loar LH-550 | Agile Harm-3 12 String | Agile AL-3000 gold top | Gretsch 5122DC | 2005 Fender MIM Strat | PRS SE Custom Semihollow | Dillion Les Paul Jr | Ibanez AS-73 | Danelectro DC59 | Vox SDC33 | 72 Alvarez acoustic | Squier P+J Bass | 1965 Fender BF Bassman | Vox AC4TV | Epi Valve Jr 1/2 stack | Marshall Microstack

Cool It is all so very good!

Hi Docguitarman, Glad you are enjoying the things you find here. It is great to be playing again. Have fun, hang out, and make yourself at home. You will find a lot of common interests with folks here.

1- How many years have you been playing? I bought my first guitar when I was 17......30....something years ago....

2- Favorite styles? I love slow blues and minor blues, classic rock, jazzy blues

3- Describe your guitar and rig. I have a Epi LP with Seth Lover p'ups and a early 80's American Strat w/ Fralins Blues Special p'ups.
    My amp is a Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 through a 2x12 closed Avatar cab with Eminence Alnico Red Fangs. - I love this setup

4- What do you think about TrueFire? True Fire is a great resource and just has a ton of great instructional material. I love it!

5- How can we make this forum better for you? Well, I'm new here so at the moment everything seems great. If by chance though I happen to stumble upon an idea to better the forum I'll be sure to share it. Keep up the great work!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Hey all, this is Brad from TrueFire. Interested in getting our Top 10 Solo Lessons and Top 10 Rhythm Lessons video courses ($55 value) for free?

Here's the deal ... answer the following questions, on this particular thread, then send an email to nancy@truefire.com saying that you've done so (include your mailing address!) and we'll send you both video cd-roms for free! Fair deal? Chime in ...

2- Favorite styles?

Just click "Post Reply" to post your answers in this thread, then send Nancy the email and we'll send you the 2 video courses for free.

Thanks! Looking forward to all of us getting to know each other better. Happy Holidays!

P.S. Are you one of those people that view stuff on the forum but never post? Well, silence is not golden here!

Welcome RVF263 !

Now remember to send a mail to Nancy, see above.

Good to have you here. Hope you will find a lot of interesting stuff here.

Larro

Quote Originally Posted by rvf263 View Post
    1- How many years have you been playing? I bought my first guitar when I was 17......30....something years ago....

2- Favorite styles? I love slow blues and minor blues, classic rock, jazzy blues

3- Describe your guitar and rig. I have a Epi LP with Seth Lover p'ups and a early 80's American Strat w/ Fralins Blues Special p'ups.
    My amp is a Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 through a 2x12 closed Avatar cab with Eminence Alnico Red Fangs. - I love this setup

4- What do you think about TrueFire? True Fire is a great resource and just has a ton of great instructional material. I love it!

5- How can we make this forum better for you? Well, I'm new here so at the moment everything seems great. If by chance though I happen to stumble upon an idea to better the forum I'll be sure to share it. Keep up the great work!
    Welcome to the forum rvf263, glad you found your way to the forum and glad you like like TrueFire. A great resource and great people in the company and in the Forum. In fact the TrueFire people are on the forum including instructors along with the students. It's all good. Welcome again!

Welcome RV... you're going to fit right in... jump in and enjoy.
    The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled. -- Plutarch

Red face Welcome to the forum!

Glad to have you aboard, rvf263! I think you will find this to be a great place to hang out, have fun, and chat about all things guitar. Some of the instructors stop by from time to time and all the forum folks are happy to help with any questions you might have. Make yourself at home and have a blast!

Thanks for the welcome everyone, it's great to be here and great to be part of the forum.

Hi rvf263,

Welcome to the forums!

Let us know if you have any questions about anything. Otherwise, enjoy the ride.

Well I just saw this post and figured I should chime in (freebies are good too):

1- How many years have you been playing? I started playing (seriously) when I was about 15. That was a long time ago. I just picked up the guitar a few years ago to start playing again.

2- Favorite styles? I enjoy rock, blues, and Christian music. My biggest influence is KISS.

3- Describe your guitar and rig. I have a Fender Start (MIA) 2000. I also have a Parker Fly (special [custom] ordered), and a Parker acoustic.

My amp is a Line 6 SpiderJam which is great for practicing. I also have many amp modeling software packages and a Line 6 Toneport for an interface into the computer. I have quite a few foot pedals as well.

4- What do you think about TrueFire? True Fire is great...I have been telling as many people as I can about it. I have bought several of the training courses...I just wish I'd use them

5- How can we make this forum better for you? The forum seems to work just fine. I don't have any recommendations at this point.
    Dave

Blog Entries

I have been a tad remiss in my welcomes. Some interesting players have become active posters and I just want to say welcome to:

CrazyMike......great rig and guitars!

Mike53.....a brother in the pedal junkie trenches I see.

flatpickerjohn....banjos! Did you get permission to join this forum
    No seriously, welcome.

rvf63....I have a Mesa 5:25 1x12 what a smokin little amp.

kurrykid, I think I welcomed you elsewhere but welcome again.

We are very glad to have all you folks sign on. Please come by as frequently as time permits, ask questions, share stories, answer questions and lend us your wisdom. New blood always makes for more variety....the deeper the gene pool, the more intelligent the conversation....

"I once played notes so fast that light emanated from the strings whereupon, I saw God.... who then told me to relax and start playing music."

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." David Gilmour

Kurrykid, welcome to the forums!

You'll find there are a lot of people on the forum who are older and have picked up the guitar again, like me.

I used to be a huge Kiss fan as a kid. I used to have their posters and trading cards on my bedroom walls. Years after I moved out from living with my parents, my dad told me how much trouble he had removing my Kiss Rock and Roll Over sticker from my bedroom door. He had to remove the door, sand it and refinish it. Long Live Rock and Roll!

That's a great story Beboy. The first time I saw KISS was in Jan 1977 at Cobo Hall in Detroit (where they recorded KISS Alive). I was 13 years old. I believe it was their Rock and Roll Over tour. If not Rock and Roll over was just about to be released and they sang songs from it.

Great times!
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by kurrykid View Post
    That's a great story Beboy. The first time I saw KISS was in Jan 1977 at Cobo Hall in Detroit (where they recorded KISS Alive). I was 13 years old. I believe it was their Rock and Roll Over tour. If not Rock and Roll over was just about to be released and they sang songs from it.

Great times!
    I never got to see Kiss live. I always wanted to. That must have been quite an experience, especially at age 13.

Ever since then I wished someone had some old video footage of Kiss and wondered why nothing was ever released. Then a few years ago Kiss released some DVDs with old live footage (I immediately purchased both of them). They are pretty good, but being there live would have been a whole lot better.

Default so far, so good

1- How many years have you been playing? I began in 1983.

2- Favorite styles? rock, blues, country, surf, folk, and whatever else I feel like at a given moment.

3- Describe your guitar and rig. Fender Tele and Strat both MIM through a Fender DRRI and pedals to fit the style.

4- What do you think about TrueFire? so far, so good

5- How can we make this forum better for you? I promise to keep you posted.

Red face Well, gwiz!

Welcome to the forum, gwiz01! Good to see you here and hope you enjoy all the cool things you can find at TrueFire and on the forum. It is great place to hang and talk about all things guitar. Great folks always ready to help with any questions or in any way they can. Make yourself at home and have fun!

Blog Entries

Welcome gwiz....love that handle.

Nice surf rig indeed

Blog Entries

Kurrykid (I love curry by the way) here is a couple of shots from when I saw them on the Destroyer tour....

I really loved Ace Frehley's guitar work in the day

Cool pics! I have seen KISS probably 9-10 times over the years but I just recently saw them in the Detroit area last September for the first time in about 20 years. I have to tell you, they were awesome (especially for 60+ years old). They didn't miss a cue and their stage show was well orchestrated and absolutely fatastic. I had 12th row seats :-) It really was quite an event.

I also took my handheld HD video recorder and got some great video. It's amazing how the song from their first album have held true over all these years...they just simply ROCK & ROLL!
    Dave

Oh and by the way, I love Curry too! When I needed to sign up with Yahoo years ago, all the good e-mails were taken. I thought hey I love curry...why not? I think I spelled it with a "K" so it would be unique enough that no one would try to use it elsewhere.

Those pictures look more like the Dynasty tour than the Destroyer tour. Just looking at Ace's outfit, I thought that came a little later. Still awesome pics though.
    Dave

I've been playing for two years now since I picked up guitar again, but I played for about 10 years in the '70s - '80s.

2- Favorite styles?
    Rock, classic rock, acoustic rock, fingerstyle, blues.

Fender strat, Squier strat and tele, Martin 000-18, '73 Champ, PRRI, Egnater Tweaker.

I was a little skeptical at first but after my first month I'm really impressed with the quality and diversity of lessons here. Very happy at the moment.

Just started checking it out but so far, so good.

Blog Entries

Welcome cvtele!

Another in a long line of us who came back to the guitar after an extended absence. Nice set of gear....how do you like the tweaker?
    So what course have you looked at the most since joining?

Glad you are here mate, post when you've got time. Share some stories etc. You are now hanging with a pretty laid back group of players

Default Welcome to the forum!

Good to see you here, cvtele! I think you will find this to be a great place to hang and share info about all things guitar. TrueFire is awesome and the forum is a cool place to finds others who have the same interests that you do. Make yourself at home!

Blog Entries

Welcome on board the Truefire Express cvtele I'm sure you'll enjoy the ride. Err what's a Tweaker, I'm sure it must be legal though ....Strat and Tele man here too

H