Thread: Jess Greenberg

Blog Entries

Default Jess Greenberg

I stumbled upon this girl surfing on Youtube....you can thank me later

Too soon we grow old, too late we grow wise

"I once played notes so fast that light emanated from the strings whereupon, I saw God.... who then told me to relax and start playing music."

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." David Gilmour

Truefire Science Officer (dabgonit....where's my blue shirt!)

Blog Entries

"I once played notes so fast that light emanated from the strings whereupon, I saw God.... who then told me to relax and start playing music."

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." David Gilmour

Blog Entries

Actually I was watching Andy from ProGuitar shop do a youtube lesson on "7 Nation Army" and I clicked on her in the side panel well.....just because
    I didn't want to post this one first because I wanted you to notice her other talents (playing and singing) first.

Thumbs up For what it is worth

I know it is just my opinion, but I would much rather see and hear her play than the White Stripes. She is indeed talented enough to sing and play in any venue and if she were old enough to go into such places, I am sure she could play any club or lounge I have ever known. Her playing is really good, but she has a killer voice too. I think I will try to copy that "Fly Me to the Moon" tune since I can see her hands well enough to pick up most of the chords. Thanks, Wolf.
    Studying in Jeff Beasley's Sherpa Class, Shred Warehouse! Alumni of Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop! Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing. "I am slowly puttering along the way to becoming the world's most average guitar player."

Thumbs up This is really good

I believe this young lady would do very well on America's Got Talent, The Voice, or that other thing they show on TV if these shows are really based upon talent. She certainly does a very good job with this song. Not perfect, but way better than many I have heard. Wolf, I will go ahead and thank you now for sharing this find of talent and skill.
    Studying in Jeff Beasley's Sherpa Class, Shred Warehouse! Alumni of Steve Lasner's Bar Room Blues Workshop! Proverbs 17:22 says "A cheerful heart is good medicine..." So I must be overdosing. "I am slowly puttering along the way to becoming the world's most average guitar player."

Blog Entries

She does a nice job Ron.

She is a looker, Lovely voice too.

Default Can I Thank You now?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfboy1 View Post
    I stumbled upon this girl surfing on Youtube....you can thank me later

Holy mother of ______!!!! Was not ready for that on a Sunday Morning. Beautiful.

Yeah
    She as pretty as my soon to be ex-wife.
    Jesus loves every body .
    She is what I call blind and gay pretty, meaning you would need to be both blind and gay not to think she is not pretty.
    I bet her mother pretty too and about my age, I get little pretty all the time.
    Not really sure how that happens either as I am not very handsome.
    I talk which a girl a few night ago she was into me and I had too ask how old she was and 16 was the answer.
    Had to tell her to come back in at least another year as 17 is the age of legal consent in my State.
    It seemed to hurt the girl feelings that I even said this too her, but it's a fact.

Jess is very attractive plus she plays the guitar, that alone would enough but she sings too.
    Only way to get better would be if she had a twin sister that played and sang as well.

Just guessing I would say she is 18 year old,I would bet money she is older than 16 and younger than 20.

This girl write many of her songs , she is more country I guess she no more than 18 or 19.