Default 50 Eclectic Blues Guitar Licks by Jeff McErlain just released!!

It has just been released! http://truefire.com/blues-guitar-les...c-blues-licks/

I saw it on Facebook from Jeff. Waiting for the TrueFire email now.
    Enjoy Your Karma, after all you earned it.
    “Atheism is a non-prophet organization.” -George Carlin

email: gadlaw@gmail.com - http://www.facebook.com/gadlaw

Quote Originally Posted by Leedelta View Post
    Its up on TFTV.
    Yes indeed, and there will be YouTube videos up before too long and there should be an email announcement with a discount code. Good times, good times.

Half of it has been downloaded.... Sweet

Praise Be The Lord, My Rock, Who Trains My Hands For War, and My Fingers For Battle;

"One of these days I'm gonna cut you up into little pieces."

Check out the "Triads & Hendrixian Double Stops" Study Group" Put in your 2 Cents

http://truefire.com/forum/showthread...ot-Study-Group

Quote Originally Posted by torr71 View Post
    Half of it has been downloaded.... Sweet
    You didn't wait for the email with the discount?

Name:  50-eclectic-mast.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  31.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by gadlaw View Post
    You didn't wait for the email with the discount?

Name:  50-eclectic-mast.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  31.5 KB
    Someones eager

Had a look at the videos, some good stuff on it.

Still got it pretty cheap....With my other discounts...and this morning I'm already being Eclectic !

Praise Be The Lord, My Rock, Who Trains My Hands For War, and My Fingers For Battle;

"One of these days I'm gonna cut you up into little pieces."

Check out the "Triads & Hendrixian Double Stops" Study Group" Put in your 2 Cents

http://truefire.com/forum/showthread...ot-Study-Group

Quote Originally Posted by torr71 View Post
    Still got it pretty cheap....With my other discounts...and this morning I'm already being Eclectic !
    True enough, I'm downloading it now as well. Easy to wait for that extra ten percent off when you aren't home for most of the day. I got the email from TrueFire announcing the course this morning. Servers seem a bit busy bit I think I can wait the short time it is taking for the course to download.

I like it. I had a notification in my e-mail...already ordered/downloaded it. Good stuff.

Murray
    Just visiting TrueFire.com? Why not join us?

http://truefire.com/ignite/?code=murrayatuptowngaller

Just Finnish about half of it, there were a few mistakes as far as just him saying the wrong scale or interval .I think it was the Pick Hendrix lick.

Pretty good licks maybe the last 25 will be harder.

If there is at least 10 thing I can use that I don't know then I will buy it.
    Kind of hate buying for just the backing track but they seemed pretty good.

I still did not get all my down loads or even go over all the coarse from the Egg sale.
    Have done half of this course
    His explanation and use of tri-tones is as good and easy as anyone could explain.

So far greasy finger and hard road are my favs,but Tuesday just as bad, is about the best version I think,I love T-bones But sometimes a cover hits the spot.

Eclectic WOW vocabulary is cool but most of the guys that made the blues might get mad if you said they were Eclectic.

I should be slapped for my thoughts when ever i see a 6 and a 9 chord , mind in the gutter but do go to the end of that lick as it has a very cool lick at the very end.
    I saw EVH do that stuff first but it's an Andy Timmen's LICK sorry can't spell
    But it was and is something to use, I pulled up and Eric Johnson clean tone patch and it sure felt good,sounded good to.
    I had the blues this mourning, had the blues all day today.
    I there was a cure for the blues I would refuse treatment.

Peace
    Last edited by steveo; 04-29-2012 at 01:09 AM.

Blog Entries

I poked around some of the licks via TFTV... there are some awesome licks on there. I'm looking forward to going through all the licks. I'll be snapping it up with the discount code...
    ----------------------------------
    Stay tuned

Chris

Default Dowloading now ! Can't wait

Now I need to find time to seriously devote to all the courses I have bought in the last 6 months !!!
    Gear: 1956 Telecaster | 1991 Ric 330 | Taylor T5-C | Loar LH-550 | Agile Harm-3 12 String | Agile AL-3000 gold top | Gretsch 5122DC | 2005 Fender MIM Strat | PRS SE Custom Semihollow | Dillion Les Paul Jr | Ibanez AS-73 | Danelectro DC59 | Vox SDC33 | 72 Alvarez acoustic | Squier P+J Bass | 1965 Fender BF Bassman | Vox AC4TV | Epi Valve Jr 1/2 stack | Marshall Microstack

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by docguitarman View Post
    Now I need to find time to seriously devote to all the courses I have bought in the last 6 months !!!
    DOc

I know exactly what you mean. We best hurry up and get through our new courses before yet more new courses come out... LOL

I downloaded 50 Eclectic Blues Licks last night / early this AM... lots of goodness...
    ----------------------------------
    Stay tuned

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Jestme View Post
    DOc

I know exactly what you mean. We best hurry up and get through our new courses before yet more new courses come out... LOL

I downloaded 50 Eclectic Blues Licks last night / early this AM... lots of goodness...
    Well we know the next ones are coming out pretty quickly so perhaps we need to make some time to go through these now! Good times.

Default Best not to take breaks to work in the yard! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jestme View Post
    DOc

Lots of good stuff indeed... I set myself a goal to try to get Licks 1 and 5 near mastered today... but I got side tracked... Had to plant a New Zealand flax in the garden... dug a 9 inch deep hole in loamy clay, digging out large rocks too My hand muscles are a little tired... now I can hardly practice, ugh ! But I'm going to keep going... if I can play them sore, it will be easier tomorrow!
    Gear: 1956 Telecaster | 1991 Ric 330 | Taylor T5-C | Loar LH-550 | Agile Harm-3 12 String | Agile AL-3000 gold top | Gretsch 5122DC | 2005 Fender MIM Strat | PRS SE Custom Semihollow | Dillion Les Paul Jr | Ibanez AS-73 | Danelectro DC59 | Vox SDC33 | 72 Alvarez acoustic | Squier P+J Bass | 1965 Fender BF Bassman | Vox AC4TV | Epi Valve Jr 1/2 stack | Marshall Microstack

Quote Originally Posted by docguitarman View Post
    Lots of good stuff indeed... I set myself a goal to try to get Licks 1 and 5 near mastered today... but I got side tracked... Had to plant a New Zealand flax in the garden... dug a 9 inch deep hole in loamy clay, digging out large rocks too My hand muscles are a little tired... now I can hardly practice, ugh ! But I'm going to keep going... if I can play them sore, it will be easier tomorrow!
    New Zealand Flax. You know, I miss the old Victory Garden on TV. Back when there was a garden and planting and such. Think the show got taken over and turned into a travel show for idiots who wanted to go visit the Queen's Garden and gardens in Hawaii. I wish sore hands would make playing guitar easier, then I'd be awesome.
    Seriously though, there is a lot of stuff in the pipeline. And this McErlain course is pretty cool. Five licks today would be great. Think I can manage to fire it up (my download got here this morning) and get at least two.
    Name:  nzflax.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  83.3 KBName:  jim crockett .jpg
Views: 96
Size:  14.9 KB

Glad you guys are digging the course! Let me know if you have any questions!

J e f f

Quote Originally Posted by jmcerlain View Post

J e f f
    This is about the 3rd true fire course I just play through it in maybe 2 days, all but for two, one was the walking bass, I don't do it I play Bass Too basic stuff , I could sit in and play most blues and country music and I can get a funk spot but it gives me trouble to play this or bebop rhythm.

It is the first coarse I injured my finger on, not even sure how i did it,small cut near the nail , but sadly I have not the good sense to give up , Crazy glue was used first,but I may have to go to a Dr.
    well what does not kill us makes us stringer LOL.
    It was a fun course, loads if ideas ,
    The Green Onion and the Stormy Monday really good, so many get concepts some I had seen and forgot I love a way to remember country and metal which was the b5.
    When you connect stuff like that I think it help me remember better and it is a nice touch.

If any hears the song before Mitchell and stairway to heaven is mention that would be cool I think it was help me blues I could not hear or understand what was said just the song name???
    Thank for showing us a really eclectic view on the blues.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by jmcerlain View Post

J e f f
    Wow I just stumbled on this last night, and just did a quick sampling of licks until I got to lick 15 hard road. Man it’s sweet, and a little more difficult, but I’m committed to getting it down its way fun