Blog Entries

Default My favorite Stones album

I have made up my mind, I am going to learn this album in it's entirety. Just a helluva a sing along with friends type of great to know stuff.

Track Listings
    1. Street Fighting Man
    2. Like a Rolling Stone
    3. Not Fade Away
    4. Shine a Light
    5. The Spider and the Fly
    6. I'm Free
    7. Wild Horses
    8. Let It Bleed
    9. Dead Flowers
    10. Slipping Away
    11. Angie
    12. Love in Vain
    13. Sweet Virginia
    14. Little Baby

http://www.amazon.com/Stripped-The-R...4758275&sr=8-1
    Too soon we grow old, too late we grow wise

"I once played notes so fast that light emanated from the strings whereupon, I saw God.... who then told me to relax and start playing music."

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." David Gilmour

Truefire Science Officer (dabgonit....where's my blue shirt!)

Blog Entries

"I once played notes so fast that light emanated from the strings whereupon, I saw God.... who then told me to relax and start playing music."

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." David Gilmour

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries