Default Easter Sale is ALIVE!

Hey Forum ladies and gentlemen! I know you know this already but in case you don't - the TrueFire Easter Sale is underway. This could be the biggest sale of the year. It is certainly the biggest sale of the Easter Season and it's not only courses on sale - it's the Memberships as well on Sale but don't take my word for it, check back frequently at the sale to see when those courses you've been waiting to get are up for sale.
    Link - http://truefire.com/egg-hunt-2012/

Enjoy Your Karma, after all you earned it.
    email: gadlaw@gmail.com
    http://www.facebook.com/gadlaw

I've gone a bit overboard on this. But I haven't seen Jazz Up Your Blues yet. It says all the courses are on sale, but I haven't seen that one show up. I hope I'm just not missing it.

Quote Originally Posted by zz5555 View Post
    I've gone a bit overboard on this. But I haven't seen Jazz Up Your Blues yet. It says all the courses are on sale, but I haven't seen that one show up. I hope I'm just not missing it.
    Yeah I was hoping to grab Riff Generator, but I haven't seen it either.

This is definitely a great time to grab those courses you have had an eye on for quite a while. I think I will be splurging a bit myself.

Default Solocraft is not on sale?

In these past few days that egg-hunt is on I have never seen Solocraft offered on sale?

Is it exempt from the discount?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmowski View Post
    In these past few days that egg-hunt is on I have never seen Solocraft offered on sale?

Nope, Solocraft is not exempt from this sale. It has been on sale before and will be again I'm sure. I just looked at the sale page and I didn't see it on sale but I save myself looking hard by using Edit/Find and typing in the word to see if it's anywhere on the page to find out. With proper Capitalization of course otherwise the Find function will not find 'Solocraft'

It should be there eventually. I'll ask the tech guys to check on it though.

Been checking all weekend myself and haven't seen it up either. I ended up getting Sweet Notes and Rhythm Architect though - would have been nice to have SoloCraft with them.

Quote Originally Posted by curemat View Post
    Been checking all weekend myself and haven't seen it up either. I ended up getting Sweet Notes and Rhythm Architect though - would have been nice to have SoloCraft with them.
    Yeah I've been keeping my eye out for Riff Generator but it has never come up. It seems like the same 4 lists of courses are just rotating.

I can't complain too much though, I've snagged some great courses for great prices.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin View Post
    Yeah I've been keeping my eye out for Riff Generator but it has never come up. It seems like the same 4 lists of courses are just rotating.

I can't complain too much though, I've snagged some great courses for great prices.
    yeah i got some nice bargains, very happy with my 4 purchases. I didn't see Riff Generator either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmowski View Post

Every course is on sale, rotating in and out. Here in a couple hours, three refeshes of watching is Solocraft.

Name:  solocraft.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  90.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by gadlaw View Post
    Every course is on sale, rotating in and out. Here in a couple hours, three refeshes of watching is Solocraft.

Name:  solocraft.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  90.6 KB
    I've been checking religiously and Riff Generator hasn't come up once that I've seen.

Blog Entries

I've found everything I was looking for... and a couple extra for good measure... I think everything has been on the list several times... I check in a little before the hour and the also watch them change, on the hour and get to see 2 lists with one single sitting. Of course, sometimes I would get to see 3 lists... LOL
    ----------------------------------
    Stay tuned

Chris

Yes, I watched the list every hour yesterday from 3am (don't ask) to 9pm and never saw Jazz Up Your Blues. But I could easily see how one or two slipped their notice (or an html error didn't display the course). I'm thinking of monitoring the Jazz Up Your Blues page and check every hour. The discount might show up there even though it's not in the list. Even so, checking the list pointed out some interesting courses that I would've missed otherwise. I suspect I'll be busy for awhile.

I am not sure I have an extra copy of Jazz up your blue, I also complete getting all of Franks lessons.
    So I have a complete series for a master here and one of the teachers who has been hear the longest.

Man I got 14 course's this round, this will keep me busy till next big sale.
    I will get that Robben Ford and I am sure the fire people will get a few more bucks.
    I was able to get a free guitar site to mention Robben and truefire as well as my own post at many site , due wish people would have emailed me I would have sent them a refer a friend.
    But I guess the 30 day free and the money back if your not 100% happy is enough to get the to click the link.

I do wish and feel it would be easier to just make it 50% off instead of the way it is done, but them again I may have spent my house payment if they did this LOL.

Yeah who says playing with fire is a bad thing