Default Writers Rock! Earn BIG BUCKS - Win Yamaha Mini Guitar!

Got writing skills? Put them to work by writing short reviews of TrueFire courses or educators that you've worked with! We'll pay you $10 in TrueFire Cash for each review you write that meets the criteria below, PLUS you've got a shot at winning one of 5 brand new Yamaha JR2 3/4 Size Guitars with gig bags (list price of $250 each)!

HOW TO PARTICIPATE - IT'S EASY!

1. Write Your Reviews
    Using the comment system at the bottom of every course or educator page, write a truthful and informative review. Reviews must be at least 50 words.

2. Send Us a Confirmation
    When you’re finished writing all of your reviews, send an email to zach@truefire.com with your TrueFire username, the name you used when posting your reviews, and which courses or educators you reviewed so that we can confirm your reviews.

3. Collect Your Earnings
    We'll post your TrueFire Cash within a week of receiving your email and announce all of the winners of the Yamaha JR2 3/4 Size Guitars at the end of the promo on May 1st.

WHAT YOU EARN - BIG BUCKS!

We'll compensate you for your journalistic efforts with $10 of TrueFire Cash for EACH review you write (limited to a maximum of 3 reviews per writer).

BIG BONUS! If you are one of the first 3 reviews on any course page, we’ll give you $15 of TrueFire Cash for that review (that's an extra $5 bonus!).

HOW TO WIN - GRAND PRIZES!

OK, now about those brand new Yamaha JR2 3/4 Size Guitars that you can win. We’ll pick 5 of our favorite reviews, across the following 5 categories, and award the author accordingly:

- Most Humorous (makes us cough up the morning java)

- Most Informative (makes us go hmmm, very interesting)

- Most Creative (makes us want to pass it round the office)

- Most Educational (makes even non-guitar-players want it)

- Most Erudite (if you have to look it up, you should stick to the other categories)

ABOUT THE YAMAHA JR2 GUITARS

The JR2 is a compact acoustic guitar modeled after our long selling FG series. Its compact size and authentic acoustic tone make the JR2 and excellent take along, play anywhere guitar. Great for campfire sing alongs, road trips or anywhere you want to be able to play. A Mahogany finish UTF finish back & side offers beautiful look and the instrument comes with a gig bag.

Name:  writersrock.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  97.3 KB
    http://truefire.com/writers-rock/
    Enjoy Your Karma, after all you earned it.
    email: gadlaw@gmail.com
    http://www.facebook.com/gadlaw

...is this open to non US residents?

Quote Originally Posted by JoaoPazGuitar View Post
    ...is this open to non US residents?
    I don't see anything that says otherwise. How's about you? Find anything? Nice 'Jazz Cats' banner, I've been lazy and haven't redone my banner to match the color scheme yet.

Quote Originally Posted by gadlaw View Post
    I don't see anything that says otherwise. How's about you? Find anything? Nice 'Jazz Cats' banner, I've been lazy and haven't redone my banner to match the color scheme yet.
    thanks, Gadlaw, I'll check!!
    (clinic eye, lol, you noticed the background ;-)

I thought it was US and Canada for the guitar would think the true fire cash is good for anyone, I am in need of some TF cash as I am broke or at least low on funds.
    Peace

Do you have to be on facebook to post a comment on the courses? I tried to leave a couple of reviews but got hung up when tried to submit by selecting "yahoo" under "comment using". I either got nothing or a link to facebook, which I am not in.

thanks,

Jen

Quote Originally Posted by santa cruz View Post
    Do you have to be on facebook to post a comment on the courses? I tried to leave a couple of reviews but got hung up when tried to submit by selecting "yahoo" under "comment using". I either got nothing or a link to facebook, which I am not in.

thanks,

Jen
    I do think you need to be signed up to Facebook for this.

Oh booooy... You have given me an offer I cant refuse. Buckle up. This is going to be a wild ride!

cool!! ill be trying to be a part of this.. nice prizes.. If i win the guitar,, id give it to my son so that he'll be inspired to learn the guitar..
    Last edited by kurtdaniel; 06-04-2012 at 12:26 AM.