Conversation Between wvgman and Wolfboy1

56 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1. You are correct as to where it belongs technically, I just threw it there because torr was involved with that thread as well. Nope....not drinking
  2. Hey Wolf,
    I saw a couple of posts regarding Torr's playing a song on your FB page that you put in the course blog on fusion. They seemed kind of out of place and I moved them to the Student Audio / Video projects where he had the last post with a tune he was doing to a Rob Garland backing track. They seemed to make more sense there. (I remember another member once talked about folks doing "drunk typing" and I sort of wondered if.... oh never mind.) Just wanted to let you know in case you actually intended them to be in the course blog and wondered what happened to them.
    Ron
  3. We have made it so, Cpt! Heck, that was easy! I may be getting good at that forum "fixing" thing.
  4. Sure, I'll be most happy to do that. Great idea, too!
  5. Check you e-mail. I sent you something. LOL
  6. Will do, brother Ron.
  7. Hey, Wolf, give me a call when you get a chance. Either number is fine but home # is better.
  8. I couldn't resist being silly with you in the "Funny" thread. If it is over the top, just delete it. Thought I would personalize it a bit.
  9. Thanks Ron, I will bring it up next practice.
  10. Hey Jeff,
    if you want to use that name, go for it. Just let me know (and be sure to use the motto). By the time I ever do get a band together here, I will have forgotten it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 56
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast