flathead
11-28-2010, 10:30 PM
It's rockin and I dig it!
Apparently a new album is coming out soon as well
<<link fixed, official video from FrontiersRecords
mHGv5FCS2j8

gadlaw
11-30-2010, 07:03 PM
Dude, your Mr. Big song people decided they didn't want anyone hearing their song - it's been removed. If nobody hears your song does a tree fall in the woods? Does a Bear do Bear stuff if nobody sees them? Those things don't matter to the tree or the bears but they might matter to the bands who might like to have people hear their music. I don't know, call me crazy that way. :rasta:

beboy
12-02-2010, 10:48 AM
I am a big fan of Mr. Big. "Lean Into It" is probably my favorite CD of theirs.
I'll look forward to this new one. Do they have the same members as before?

For some reason this is one of their songs I like the most.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty9NMZiFm2g

flathead
12-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Dude, your Mr. Big song people decided they didn't want anyone hearing their song - it's been removed. If nobody hears your song does a tree fall in the woods? Does a Bear do Bear stuff if nobody sees them? Those things don't matter to the tree or the bears but they might matter to the bands who might like to have people hear their music. I don't know, call me crazy that way. :rasta:

ACCKK!! I hate myself!!!

I thought I had posted the official video release from FrontiersRecords

I fixed it now. its the official video. No problems there

My apologies

PosterBoy
12-23-2010, 05:07 PM
Their sound has been slightly updated and doesn't sound too 80's though it's still not exactly finger on the pulse keeping with the times.

I'm pretty sure they don't care!

I quite liked it, it is an unmistakeable signature Mr Big sound, you can't not recognise Eric's voice and Billy and Paul's interplay.