PDA

View Full Version : Give Hunger the Blues..

torr71
03-26-2012, 08:31 AM
The Wife was Covering this Event for the Mag she shoots for...we were able to get some good shots of the Band , all local guys,and very good players

Link to the Slide show

http://laurenbates.photoshelter.com/gallery-slideshow/G0000CrQFLDuoOHA/?start=

gadlaw
03-26-2012, 09:37 AM
Just watched the sideshow while sitting here waiting for my car's oil change. Looks like my kind of event, outdoors, good weather and relaxed. You're looking good and healthy there dude! that Luna looks great, worth a couple of pictures, does your wife think you need one? You know that appeals to my inner (and outer) hippie. :chatter:

And what kind of Nikon you sporting again? :rasta:

murrayatuptown
03-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Cool.

Here we go again...forum tellin' me 'cool.' is too short a response. I TRIED to keep it short.

Wolfboy1
03-26-2012, 08:41 PM
Nice photos and great cause. I think charity events are the funnest to play. You make people happy, you are donating your time to a cause, no pressure to bring in a crowd...it's a win-win event. :rasta:

torr71
03-26-2012, 09:07 PM
Just watched the sideshow while sitting here waiting for my car's oil change. Looks like my kind of event, outdoors, good weather and relaxed. You're looking good and healthy there dude! that Luna looks great, worth a couple of pictures, does your wife think you need one? You know that appeals to my inner (and outer) hippie. :chatter:

And what kind of Nikon you sporting again? :rasta:

Yeah that was a cool guitar, I wanted to give it a try but it was a bit busy...

The Nikon was a 5100, it belongs to one of my girls . The wife was using the D7000 ...nice camera, too nice to let me us...

Two of the guys that were playing had given my Geetar lessons at one time or another ...all Really good players...AlFuller and Greg Poulos

Yeah Great event and Great Charity :Totally_j
This is from a few years back...
Not the best Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzJqVV1H9ZY